DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

241 - 247 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Also I would like to add that I am using a powered usb hub. On the usb hub I have audio interface with xlr mic and Apl1012.

The usb hub is connected to a usb 2.0 port on my laptop (my usb 3.0 port is broken and I only have two ports).

Slow usb speed could be an issue.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi

Can anyone pls explain the use of Group Delay correction. What to look for and how to set the the time span in the crossover tab when GD cor is enabled. And and then how to verify that the entered time span is correct.

Or

Should I simply save IR (.wav) and import the .wav file as master in EQ3 and apply to all the units .

My crossovers are 80/ 350/4000.

I have spent almost 7-8 days but couldn't understand this part.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
Hi

Can anyone pls explain the use of Group Delay correction. What to look for and how to set the the time span in the crossover tab when GD cor is enabled. And and then how to verify that the entered time span is correct.

Or

Should I simply save IR (.wav) and import the .wav file as master in EQ3 and apply to all the units .

My crossovers are 80/ 350/4000.

I have spent almost 7-8 days but couldn't understand this part.

I believe GD cor is automatic. It's calculated from the filters used and applied as cascaded phase correction on top of the other filters.

Skickat från min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,991 Posts
@Hanatsu i thought you were in Sweden, but you flag shows GDR... are you travelling?
And how are you doing with the recent dramas?

241 - 247 of 247 Posts