4. Polk MMC460 4x6 Plates
5. Alpine SWE-1043 10" Sub
6. Kicker 10" grill
7. Stinger 17' audio and audio/video cables
8. Alpine PDX1.600M

Condition of all items:
1. No visible flaws, 100% functional
2. Show wear around mounting holes. No dents, punctures, etc... 100% functional
3. GREAT shape. No signs of abnormal wear and tear... near mint, 100% functional
4. Used, but work perfect. No abnormal wear.
5. BNIB
6. Great shape. Dusty, other than that nothing wrong with it.
7. BNIB
8. BNIB

Total Price: :
1. $90
2. $95
3. $65
4. $45
5. $55
6. $15
7. $20 for both cables
8. $200

Shipping Terms: :
Included in all prices. Will most likely ship USPS Flat Rate.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I will give better pricing if more than one item is bought and shipped to the same location. I need to get rid of all this stuff just sitting around.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I know I mispelled Alpine in the title... Im an idiot lol. Heres the rest of the pics. And the Alpine PDX1.600M should be here tomorrow. I will add pics then, but its BNIB, never opened. :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Polk 4x6 plates sold. Thanks for the fast payment and communication. Let's move se more of this stuff. :D

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tweeters just sold. I was shocked it took this long.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I knew that jbl looked familiar....lol...I went to look for it and found out you had it...

I bought a slim sub today even though I wasnt going to run any...so...I am not sure what I am going to do now.

I know my mmats 4160 is a stout amp. just dont know if I want to run it with the rear channels bridged to a sub.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did that JBL start out as yours? I got it from BowDown. I think you have ties to alot on here :D. You cant go subless Jax... I tried lol. Now that I am running a JL W3V3 13.5" I will never go back to anything smaller. I always ran 10s and 12s and usually just one at a time. This is a nice sub and am very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To be honest there is a shallow Boss 10" that I did in my buddy's truck and for the money I was VERY impressed. Not SQ by any means but it was pretty dang loud. He's pretty abusive to it and its still poundin away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts