·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

ARC AUDIO 4000SE

Condition of all items:

FACTORY REFURBISHED / Some light scratches on top
Being Honest ! Read Additional Details !

Total Price: :

$1499.99 or BEST

Shipping Terms: :

FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL US (48 STATES)

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

Additional info:

We sold this amp to a customer who really did not understand the voltage drop of his system even with the 4 Kinetik 2400's backing it up. At any rate he let the smoke out. ARC repaired the entire Power Supply side. Joe Sanchez himself repaired this amp. For those of you who don't know Joe actually Engineered the ARC 4000se. The amp comes with a fresh birth sheet and clean bill of health measured out at 4500W @ 1ohm @ 14.4v. If anything you can rest assured the amp is completely up to date and has all revisions and firmware updates performed ! You can't say that about most of the used ones out there. Nothing on the market will make your subs sound like this amp. Headroom is an understatement ! :D Retail is $2999.99

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
More Pictures !

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Now that is an amp!

Ya know, this coulda been one of those extra 'goodies'. Just sayin.... Lol

Glws!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Sooo tempting......

You got PM(on the way)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pm replied

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its mystery to me and ARC..... His subs are fine, the only thing I suspect is low voltage. I was told there where some revisions / firmware updates the amplifier may not have had. Either way its 100% now ready to go

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
one of the BEST sub amps I have ever used.

better than the other amps that claim 3000w RMS and up.... this AMP is the real DEAL.

even had more control of SUBs and louder than a Sound Stream 15K

·
Registered
566 Posts
trades?

i have some bnib Image dynamics Q series amps (2x 1200.1, 2x 450.4)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have not heard it was being discontinued ? I have to call arc tomorrow to verify.

Trades maybe but I really need cash right now

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Registered
566 Posts
let me know... i want to try that beast.... would be even more overkill for my 2 idmax's though i do want to hear them on these 2 Q1200.1's :-\

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
This amp is Purdy.... I've seen it a few times in person... it does take up some real-estate and would be stupid overkill or it would be at the center of the install.

Someone buy this schmucks amp :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This amp is Purdy.... I've seen it a few times in person... it does take up some real-estate and would be stupid overkill or it would be at the center of the install.

Someone buy this schmucks amp :)
THIS GUY .......

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have plenty power on 2300SE, 4000SE must be ridiculous!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You guys could run this at 4ohms and take advantage of the Dynamics and use the amp as a serious capacitor bank to support the rest of your system ! :D

Just Sayin.... $1349.99 Shipped........ :eek:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.