Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Hello all. I have some great Arc Audio amps up for sale:
1) BNIB Arc Audio XDI 805 amps. (2 of them)
2) Used but very good condition Arc Audio KS900.6

Condition of all items:
1) BNIB
2) Mint condition. 8/10. Light scratches. All functionality and channels work flawlessly.

Total Price: :
1) $300 OBO.
2) $340 shipped.

Shipping Terms: :
Will take PayPal payments or local cash in California. I am verified.
Once paid in full, I will send shipping information and/or pictures to your phone or email.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I will also be willing to meet up around Bay Area, California if it's around Palo Alto, San Francisco, or San Jose.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also wanted to add that I will be accepting trades for good/high end component set of speakers in 8/10 condition or bnib. Must be 6.5 inch component set.

Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Price and item update.

One is already sold. Last one left!
XDI 805 for $260 shipped. Firm price!

KS900.6 still up for sale. Excellent condition!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.