DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

1. Arc Audio XEQ 7 Channel EQ with Direct Sub input.
2. Audio Control Matrix
3. Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver
4. 4 Nichicon Super Through KG(M) Capacitors 6800uf 63V

Condition of all items:

1.Functionality 10/10 Cosmetically 7.5/10. Has some blemishes on the back edge and part of the Arc Audio print is missing on the face. Have original box, brackets and manual.

2. Functionality is 10/10 and Cosmetically 8/10. Bought it and wound up going a different direction. Have original box etc.

3. Functionality is 10/10 and Cosmetically 9/10. Was installed in the wife's car to convert stock signal so we could run a sub.. Have the High level connector and manual, but no box. Will come carefully packaged.

4. These are brand new from partsconnexion. These are extras from an amp project. I have no use for these and was hoping someone here might. If not, I might find a way to display them. They look so damn cool.

Total Price: :

1. $150

2. $100

3. $30

4. $40 (For all 4)

Shipping Terms: :
Sent me you zip and I'll get you the shipping cost.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

The Caps retails for $20 each. I think half price is fair.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It does come with the high low adapter. That portion is still brand new.

Sorry for the laggy response. I've been in the middle of moving..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it would be like 10-12 bucks to ship it Conti US. You pay for the shipping and we have a deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.