Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: ARC Audio ks300.2

Condition of all items: good to excellent condition, wasnt used very long and sold my ride. looks great works like new. The amp is in original box as well and have the manual for it.. I'm letting this go crazy crazy cheap.. If theres any questions gimme a call on the cell 254-495-2793 ask for Steve

Total Price: $100 dollars must be picked up locally

Shipping Terms: locally sale only

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: I got this amp, and had it wired in mono to a set of 10 inch memphis s class subs. Perfectly did its job. I live in mansfield TX and would like to sell this amp locally. I can meet you if not too far away...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah ill let you know, i cant believe no ones been interested for this price around here..

·
Registered
303 Posts
You wouldn't want to meet me half way in waco would you? =)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
U know I would, but its rainin and im on a harley only at the moment. Wait one and Ill get back to u in a bit. Ill b around my pc in a sec, damned iphone goin dead.. :(

·
Registered
303 Posts
Send some of that rain down here damnitt. Well if you make it down to Austin Ill buy it off you in a heartbeat.

you should go to ACL this weekend =P

·
Registered
783 Posts
I would take it but I am 5 hours to the South.....damn!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well whoever wants it for a cool 100 bucks, you can come here and pick it up. I'm not too far from waco, seeing as I used to drive from killeen fort hood every weekend down here to mansfield. I'm about an hour from waco if you are seriously wanting to come get this. I'm willing to let it go cheap, way cheaper than the 350 dollars I paid new. I know it better be snatched up before I get a ride to put it in. If anyone is serious you can also call the cell anytime, I'm retired so I dont care what time. I don't sleep anyways too much on my mind from afghanistan.. Otherwise this is a heck of a deal.

·
Registered
303 Posts
well whoever wants it for a cool 100 bucks, you can come here and pick it up. I'm not too far from waco, seeing as I used to drive from killeen fort hood every weekend down here to mansfield. I'm about an hour from waco if you are seriously wanting to come get this. I'm willing to let it go cheap, way cheaper than the 350 dollars I paid new. I know it better be snatched up before I get a ride to put it in. If anyone is serious you can also call the cell anytime, I'm retired so I dont care what time. I don't sleep anyways too much on my mind from afghanistan.. Otherwise this is a heck of a deal.
Man I totally would make a road trip out of it but gas for my Tahoe would double the price. I envy whoever grabs this deal!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a great deal... I originally had it priced for 150 on craigslist, I had a fella say he was coming to get it and he never showed... Lol so I got pissed and lowered the price.. Its a great amp that wasnt driven too hard and has never seen below 14volts, prob because I had an overkill 270 amp alt, but i build everything overkill... If I cant get rid of it for this price soon I will maybe throw a little sumthin together, but I just dont want this thing being another excuse to buy another sub and spend more on another system.. Lol my wife hates me spending money!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah just lemme know, im not far at all from dallas. I go to the VA hospital there sometimes....

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah 100 is the lowest Ill go period. I mean any less and I might as well give it to the goodwill.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.