Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
arc audio ks300.2 v2( a few inches smaller than the original v1)
Treo engineering ssx400.1 mono amp

Condition of all items: both amps are in 100% working condition. treo amp is 9/10 cosmetically only bc it is missing it's end caps. the arc has a few scratches/rub marks that i've tried to show in pics overall i'd rate it a 7.5/10 cosmetically. arc amp will come with original box and manual

Additional info:
specs for each amp are as follows
ks300.2
Power output RMS @ 4 ohms 2 x 180 watts
Power output RMS @ 2 ohms 2 x 350 watts
Power output RMS @ 4 ohms bridged1 x 700 watts
these numbers are about 10% underrated

the treo ssx is rated at
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
but will do ALOT more other members here have bench tested this amp at over 700w and have said it will run at.5 ohm. if it's anything like the other treo amps i've had it should have no problem doing either

Total Price: : 200shipped for the arc, 150 shipped for the treo

Shipping Terms: : included in prices

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
back to the top both amps still fs.

cleansoundz i don't think it was me that sold you those amps but i'll take the good seller compliment lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.