Product Brand & Model:
Arc Audio PS8

Condition of all items:
Like New

Total Price: :
700 plus shipping obo

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays actual shipping to them via UPS with Tracking

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
includes PSC controller and BTM Bluetooth add-on

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont have any pictures at the moment because its installed in my car. it looks just like a brand new ps8 though PSC and bt module are in great condition as well as i have used daily as my iphone is my source.

facebook pic of PSM from car the other night streaming from my iphone

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
This is a smoking deal for a PS8 with the controller and Blue Tooth module!

Gonna be some regrets for those that missed this one. :)

GLWS.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah and i never had any issues or anything with it, just would like to try something else out, bluetooth streaming was great, the PSC is probably the best controller I've used of a processor, i just have the itch to try something else out.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
I agree.
I used the PS8 for competition last season and it was terrific. Plenty of voltage out, low noise floor, no issues and it has a nice little controller that actually allows programming of the dsp. The only other unit that does that is the Alpine (H800 plus RUX) and that unit doesn't have anywhere near the feature set/power or resolution of this unit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts