DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this website and saw they have the Arc Audio RS tweeter for sale. I did some background searches and determined they are really located out of China. You never know, you may or may not get a set. If someone tries this let us know how it went.

Reactions: quickaudi07

·
Registered
549 Posts
So you think those are fakes from China or just outsourced to China by Arc and they’re cheaply built?

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So you think those are fakes from China or just outsourced to China by Arc and they’re cheaply built?
If they are truly a real company, I am betting on that they are real due to the fact there are no typos on the sticker on the tweeter as well as the box. Typically fake have a typo in the writing or a slight difference in the appearance. These do not.

·
Registered
549 Posts
If they are truly a real company, I am betting on that they are real due to the fact there are no typos on the sticker on the tweeter as well as the box. Typically fake have a typo in the writing or a slight difference in the appearance. These do not.
I wonder if they purposefully make typos with fakes so that their other fake products get through easier. I mean, it’s ain’t rocket science to copy some common English letters.

·
Registered
588 Posts
There are lots of these companies lately, offering TGTBT prices. Look at the other prices if their so-called products. Seems literally impossible:

Digital camera Camera lens Camera Reflex camera Point-and-shoot camera

Also, notice the picture of the Sundown sub has WoofersEtc watermark.

The description of the Arc tweeters has the generic eBay "brand new item" shpeel...

These are probably scammers.

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
There are lots of these companies lately, offering TGTBT prices. Look at the other prices if their so-called products. Seems literally impossible:

View attachment 312031

Also, notice the picture of the Sundown sub has WoofersEtc watermark.

The description of the Arc tweeters has the generic eBay "brand new item" shpeel...

These are probably scammers.
Yep check their domain, and locate their IP, and DNS.. might be too much for some.
I smells a scam like no Tomorrow...!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: ANS

·
Premium Member
2021 Ford Mustang
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only variable that stops me from thinking it's a scam is the fact that there are some people claiming they receive tracking numbers for items.

Reactions: quickaudi07
1 - 7 of 7 Posts