DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my Arc Audio XDI 600.4. Came out of my last car, I have no plans to install a system in my new car so this has just been accumulating dust. Worked great. The accessories were never used (top plate, controller, etc). Cosmetically, no dents or scuffs so probably 8 out of 10.

Let me know if there are any questions. I honestly can't remember if it's a V1 or V2, but I've emailed Arc with the serial in hopes they can remind me. No V2 on the box anywhere, not sure if that's indicative. Update: received confirmation from Arc that it's a V2.

$250 shipped to the 48 states.

Amp pics can be seen here ArcBlack - Google Drive

Edit: Sold

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude are those the Arc Black 6.2 in your pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah looks like there's a couple pics of them in that album. Really nice speakers, easy to tune. They've been sold.

I've replied to the PM's regarding the amp. Sale is pending.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Selling my Arc Audio XDI 600.4. Came out of my last car, I have no plans to install a system in my new car so this has just been accumulating dust. Worked great. The accessories were never used (top plate, controller, etc). Cosmetically, no dents or scuffs so probably 8 out of 10.

Let me know if there are any questions. I honestly can't remember if it's a V1 or V2, but I've emailed Arc with the serial in hopes they can remind me. No V2 on the box anywhere, not sure if that's indicative. Update: received confirmation from Arc that it's a V2.

$250 shipped to the 48 states.

Amp pics can be seen here ArcBlack - Google Drive
Is the amp 80 x 4 or 150 x 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, officially sold. Thank you everyone for all the interest. I'm not sure how to mark the thread as sold with this new platform update.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts