DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a DRZ so this stuff needs to go....

Arc Audio IDX - I was going to go active on my cd700 so I bought this from nismos14. I didn't touch it since I got it from him a few weeks ago, still in its plastic wrap.

asking what I paid $220 shipped in the US.

Nakamichi CD700 and MF51
$650+ shipping obo.

CD700 -bought from 6spdcoupe maybe like 2 1/2 years ago?! paid 880 to get this and the mf-51 to me. Trouble ejecting burned disc since purchase. Trouble reading scratched burned disc. I knew this when purchased which is why I got the cd changer and have used the changer since I installed the deck. Box, foam, no cage, no screws, one copy of instruction other is original.

MF-51 - It was new when i received it. Everything that was in the box when i got it is in there. Including optical cable w/sale ($50 on its own). will not sell the changer on it's own.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Are you saying that the cd700 only has trouble playing and ejecting burned discs? What about regular cd's? Sounds like a strange issue if that is the case. Please clarify.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The problem came with scratched cd's original or not (my originals are pretty scratched up and my burns were at a high burn speed). I decided not to used the decks cd player anymore and just used the changer which didn't error out at all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts