DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
I think he posted that a while back in the forum, b/c I don't see anything new? The pricepoints have been there for some time now.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Yea its the same stuff that Chad posted over on the AA SIN forums, but now more offically set in stone as its on the site now. But the same info as before. The Arsenal does look like a nice line though, anyone know what motor topology it will have, because it is a bottomless design as they claim.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Not really sure but i think they could have choosen better names, i always liked Adires choices though, instead of just a line of numbers and letters. :D

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
demon2091tb said:
Yea its the same stuff that Chad posted over on the AA SIN forums, but now more offically set in stone as its on the site now. But the same info as
Thats basically why I posted it, I am not a member on that site...and what he posted over there was preliminary, and now since its on the website, its more of an official statement rather than some heresay on a forum, which we all know happens 100 times a day (well maybe not that much on here) :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts