DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know who manufactures thier drivers for them? i have a set of asb2 bookshelf speakers i'm not using,would it be worthwhile to use the drivers in my vehicle?i would hate to damage the woofer.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Athena Tech is owned by a larger company, API (Audio Product International) who also owns a few other great sister companies like Mirage, and Energy Speakers. They are a Canadian based company. I dont know if they will work well in car audio, but its worth giving them a try and seeing for yourself. BTW, how do you like the bookshelves? I have their Audition series floor standing speakers, the AFS2 adn the Audition series surround and center channel. Very nice HT system and they really dont cost too much. they have been on the top 5 list of all the HT magazines for best value as far as performance and quality are concerned.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like them a lot. very wide and deep soundstage.very good low end response for such a small speaker.i did try the drivers in my vehicle last night and was impressed!much better than the infinity mobile set i was using.just have to wait now for my behringer2496 so i can set them up properly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts