Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You ever going to repay me?

How many months does it take to refund my shipping costs, and the restock fee on the defective amp? ( A restock fee that you said would not happen )

Oh, and thanks for all the spam my work email gets now because of your posting of my work email address in public.

You sir, are one hell of a piece of work...............

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I'm glad he posted it...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Why do you post this here? Why not email him, this isnt his forum and I highly doubt he comes here often.
Why shouldnt he have posted this here???

I am sure he has tried to contact him numerous times before resorting to this...I know that this has been going on for quite some time as I remember reading the original thread where/when he had the issue

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I am sure he has tried to contact him numerous times before resorting to this...I know that this has been going on for quite some time as I remember reading the original thread where/when he had the issue

I have indeed tried. I am at a total loss to get what amounts to almost $85 back.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Ţĥıπģ₣ıѕђ;1029078 said:
I have indeed tried. I am at a total loss to get what amounts to almost $85 back.
Shit I know 85 bucks to me right now would honestly make a WORLD of difference " that could be gas,food and other odds and ends I need"

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Considering that it was a deal solicited on this forum, that Mantz posted what he was going to do on this forum, and that Mantz has apparently either gone back on his word or negligently failed to adequately instruct his billing staff on how he wished an exceptional case to be handled, the OP is perfectly justified in posting here.

I would just middle-finger Mantz and dispute the charge with my credit card company.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Ţĥıπģ₣ıѕђ;1029078 said:
On a side note:

WTFBBQ is up with your user name? :confused:

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Considering that it was a deal solicited on this forum, that Mantz posted what he was going to do on this forum, and that Mantz has apparently either gone back on his word or negligently failed to adequately instruct his billing staff on how he wished an exceptional case to be handled, the OP is perfectly justified in posting here.

I would just middle-finger Mantz and dispute the charge with my credit card company.
Well said and I couldn't agree more. I've done business with Dave several times now and he's FAR from a difficult customer. So when it comes to this, then I have no doubt he's been getting the "short end of the stick" for far too long.

Sorry to hear that Steve hasn't made things right Dave. And I do hope that he will do so in short order.

Zach

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well said and I couldn't agree more. I've done business with Dave several times now and he's FAR from a difficult customer. So when it comes to this, then I have no doubt he's been getting the "short end of the stick" for far too long.

Sorry to hear that Steve hasn't made things right Dave. And I do hope that he will do so in short order.

Zach

Thank you sir.

·
Registered
64 Posts
From what I've seen/read, Mr. Mantz deserves all the bad press. If nothing more than to give the unwittting comsumer an example of how he conducts business.

IMO any Zed/Steve Mantz equipment based thread throughout this site should contain a link to the OP's review thread and this one.

:z: (fittingly this smilie is written with only a 'z' )

Best of Luck Fishy...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Dave,

It's personal now, and I doubt he will make good on what he promised out of spite. It's piss-poor business, but people don't think clearly when they are tweaked. I would never think of doing business with the man in fear that he would get upset with me and screw me over, regardless of public perception.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Ţĥıπģ₣ıѕђ;1029078 said:
not worth the emotional stress of worrying about it imo,

$85 ?

let go of the bad energy and enjoy your life.

every time you think about this you risk your health.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

$85 ?

I have been thinking about this quote over the day...

Ya know, I agree. I have moved onto bigger and better things,and others continue on a downward spiral.....

With all the crawlers and bots on this site, the word is out to the webs. And potential buyers of certain products may be swayed to skip certain brands.

·
Registered
132 Posts

I also agree that this should definitely be posted as to let any and everyone know if any kind of shadiness is going on with companies today, as long as there is proof of what is being said, man I hope the "great Zed" has not took this road intentionally.....:worried:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Intentionally? He more or less told Dave to screw himself on this very forum, posting his personal contact information for everyone to see and for google to archive. The great Zed has been a great d-bag.

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,003 Posts
All this controversy has made me want to buy an amplifier just to see what all the fuss is about. Granted, it will be a non-Zed amplifier, but I want to buy an amplifier just for the heck of it!

·
Registered
17,149 Posts

$85 ?

Well because it's 85 bucks, half my grocery bill. who said he's stressing?

I think Psychologist Luke's glass is half empty when looking at others emotions.. or his skull is twice as big as it needs to be :p

1 - 20 of 223 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.