DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 934 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
There is no official team AP anymore. Unless I have missed something, in which case, what exactly is going on here?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Well, once I get familiar with the rules and classes, I believe I'd like to have a go at competing. Who knows, maybe I could be persuaded to swap out the 15 for an AP 12 later on down the road :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
hecks no! lol nothing like 200 conservative 4 ohm power! Hell if i could find the T300-2 that was a 2006 model that was rated at 50w per channel that actually did 300w per channel at 4 ohms.

·
Registered
559 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
240 Posts
I would like to thank Mindcrime for taking the time to start this thread on behalf of audible physics. The main purpose of this thread in my opinion is for me to directly get to know Ap fans , to develop a better communication and keeping things clear and open.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would like to thank Mindcrime for taking the time to start this thread on behalf of audible physics. The main purpose of this thread in my opinion is for me to directly get to know Ap fans , to develop a better communication and keeping things clear and open.
My pleasure Rishi

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I've been using Rishi's speakers since 2010 I think and have been very pleased with their performance. The 3.5" form factor seems to strike a great balance between being able to fit in most places and low and high end extension.

Rishi, I think it would be very helpful to potential customers to post the specs of each speaker that's currently or soon to be available with a brief description of what makes them different from each other.

1 - 20 of 934 Posts