One Audio Art v1 200.2 - $145
One Audio Art v1 400.2 - $175
both $315 shipped

Two 200.2 v2 =
$180 shipped each
both $345 shipped
Shipping Terms: :

USPS with tracking included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Version 1 were blue with a cheap looking sticker. Same internals as the common audio arts. I refinished in flat black but left the side panels blue (for ease and so you can read them)

Before

refinished 200.2 and 400.2

These are really clean and seen little use. Great front stage amps. Crossovers on both.

Then the common Audio Art 200.2 except instead of scratched up brown, semi gloss black to match stock side panels. Just taken out of my car.

$180 each or $345 for both 200.2

-no crossovers just pure clean American amplification

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Funds go to paying for this little lady's recent procedure

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Lovely amps. Just wish you had a 4-channel. I had a white 75.2x love it but it just wasn't enough power for my components.

GLWS. And pretty ***** you got there, lol. Am looking to buy me a Doberman when ever I get me a house, big dogs just dont mix with apartments, lol.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 4 channels dont have much power. Thats what the pair are for. Two small 2 channels. (200.2 are 12"x7")

These amps dont die.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
For $400 shipped you can have the set up Ive been using for a while (aside from a PDX m6) in my personal car have been very happy with.

Small foot print Linear Power 952IQ for the tweets. Original color was black, refinished in black to match an audio art 200.2 on the woofers in a 2 way.

For a 2 way active, it doesnt get much better than this especially if you like american old school.

$400 shipped for the Matching color scheme LP 952IQ and Audio art 200.2.

Youll like this combo, trust me.

Or you can get the lp, and two 200.2s and use one to power a sub like IDQ or Jbl power and have an all matching, one of a kind, old school high end setup.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hi. i'm interested to the audioart. both of 200.2

just let me know if they're still available

may you ship it to italy?
International shipping can be quite costly and lots can go wrong and you being new to the forum is a risk for me. I will do it but you pay all costs for two medium size flat rate boxes from USPS and pay in gift and I will ship internationally.

All is still available.

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Excellent AMP, and now that similar AA amps were used in a USACi World Champion's FJ prices should increase.

LOL

GLWS excellent hand built amps.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Excellent AMP, and now that similar AA amps were used in a USACi World Champion's FJ prices should increase.

LOL

GLWS excellent hand built amps.
LOL:laugh: Ask $500 each now!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL:laugh: Ask $500 each now!!!:rolleyes:
Ill put one of these up against any $500+ amp. Just as clean as amps get. They look like they were stock black, I did a good job on the 200.2s if I do say so.

How about the Lp on tweets, and two 200.2s on mids and sub....nice setup and all matching.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to be clear, you are talking about the V2 (commons) here correct?
Yes although the 400.2 v1 is the same size and power as well. Just different heatsink.

·
Registered
952 Posts
My 200.2's are stil brown but minty brown.. don't think I have the heart to paint them black, any idea if the brown could be matched up. Interested in the 2 200.2's..

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
My 200.2's are stil brown but minty brown.. don't think I have the heart to paint them black, any idea if the brown could be matched up. Interested in the 2 200.2's..
No, theyre black forever. If I remove it, I remove some brown with it, plus this was a refinish, they were not in great condition when I got them. Sold all my white AA amps.

Dropping the flat black 200.2 and 400.2 down to $300 shipped.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Accepting offers on any of the amps in this thread. Linear Power included.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Dont be bashful

·
Registered
952 Posts
If your in a pinch I may grab them for the right price.. all my others are white or brown so its real tuff for me to make a move...

Pm if I can help..

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
PM me an offer. If your brown AA's are scratched up, consider it an opportunity to clean them up and make them look new in semi gloss glass black. Much preferred to the brown imo. Ill tell you how to refinish them, its pretty easy if youre patient.

Im not in a pinch, Id just like to sell them to cover some fees for her surgery. So Im willing for some wiggle room but I wouldnt sell one of the black 200.2s for 100.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts