DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Audio Development, Illusion Audio, Arc Audio PS8-50 Pro

5K views 21 replies 6 participants last post by  Chris12 
#1 · (Edited)
All items are brand new in box. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees. Not currently looking for any trades. Can text or email pics upon request. Will upload here in the morning.

1. Audio Development ESA Bass pair BNIB - $775 shipped and insured

2.Illusion Audio C12XL subwoofer BNIB - $575 shipped and insured.

3. Arc Audio PS8-50 Pro DSP amp and PSC controller. $950 shipped and insured.

thanks for looking.
Matt

See less See more
#6 ·
PS850 is a really great piece. 50x8 amplifier with PS8Pro DSP.
I replaced 2 Arc SE4200 with it last winter when I was doing a partial rebuild and car sounded every bit as good as it did with the SE amps, just lacked some headroom bc of decreased voltage. But it had no issues getting plenty loud enough

#19 · (Edited)
I know the ESA bass sold but can someone who knows or the guy who bought it tell me the measurement from the mounting flange to the front of the surround? I see in the spec sheet it shows the mounting depth but I cannot find anywhere how far from the flange to the front of the surround. basically starting the measurement from the same place as the mounting depth but the front protrusion, not the back. I’m looking into getting a set of these but I’m concerned about them hitting my door panel due to how beefy that surround is... it looks like it sticks out quite a bit. Any help from someone that knows would be greatly appreciated it would be an expensive mess up if I bought a pair and couldn’t end up fitting them... :)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.