DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this due to wanting more headroom for the Unity 7.5 widebands.

Are these good amps? There's like zero reviews on the net which means the owner paid Goggle to keep them off the net. The S/N is not listed. I bought it from a legit dealer who uses them in his demo vehicles.

Also does anyone know anything about the x-over click system? Like what click is said frequency?

Description
Continuous Power120W x 2 @ 4 ohms
14.4V Supply Voltage190W x 2 @ 2 ohms
Bridged380W x 1 @ 4 ohms
Frequency Response10Hz – 27KHz
Input Sensitivity0.2V to 6V
Recommended Fuse Ratings25A @ 4 ohms / 30A @ 2 ohms
Filter ModesHigh Pass – Low Pass – Band Pass
High Pass FilterCh 1+2: 10Hz – 1KHz
At 12dB/Oct Slope
Linkwitz-Riley
Low Pass FilterCh 1+2: 50Hz – 5KHz
At 12dB/Oct Slope
Linkwitz-Riley
Detented Filter Potentiometers41 Click-in-Place Frequencies
Remote Level ControlReady
Height1.97 in / 50 mm
Width4.92 in / 125 mm
Length6.38 in / 162 mm
Net Weightlb / kg

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm just looking for some Members who have experience with the brand of amplifiers that I'm talking about. Anyone who has any helpful info your Words are appreciated thank you

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
I'm just looking for some Members who have experience with the brand of amplifiers that I'm talking about. Anyone who has any helpful info your Words are appreciated thank you
They are solid reliable Korean-built class D amplifiers. The build quality is very good. Don't expect it to be the "Ferrari" of amplifiers but you should expect good performance.

• Helpful
Reactions: LowBassSubs

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are solid reliable Korean-built class D amplifiers. The build quality is very good. Don't expect it to be the "Ferrari" of amplifiers but you should expect good performance.
I appreciate your commentary on this. Any notes on the S/N?

Iirc you are local to me. I look forward to doing business with you one day.

Thank you sir!

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Here is what I got from the manufacture of said amp. He list the S/N in the manual. I'll find out what it performs like when I get it. Thanks to ANS for replying with some substance regarding this thread.

Font Pattern Parallel Paper Document

Font Parallel Pattern Number Monochrome

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well like ANS said it's a very solid amp. Even between songs there is zero noise. The detail, clarity and separation between instruments and vocals is truly outstanding!

I highly recommend this amp for widebands as that is what I am using it for. I read elsewhere the owner of this company stating a guy they sponsor has won competitions with their amps. I will say he has to be correct as I have not heard the amount of detail and clarity in some time.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Well like ANS said it's a very solid amp. Even between songs there is zero noise. The detail, clarity and separation between instruments and vocals is truly outstanding!

I highly recommend this amp for widebands as that is what I am using it for. I read elsewhere the owner of this company stating a guy they sponsor has won competitions with their amps. I will say he has to be correct as I have not heard the amount of detail and clarity in some time.
Which amplifiers have you used before this one?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Most old made in USA brands: JL, RF, PG, Zapco.

I am sure there are better amps out but for the money I'm very content with the purchase.

What would you suggest in the price range?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I tell ya man. That Jab has people actin like retards these days. Everyone want to make a point acting like females. Just soft. Having to get their emotional point across.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In other words, nothing is built/made in the USA, e.g. The old days were still Made In China - cough! Given your attempt at a rebuttal, I wouldn't expect you to get it.

Don't worry Karen, Trumps will be back :p:eek:o_O:rolleyes:
I worked in the semiconductor industry for 13 years, from 1995 to 2008. China's dominance in manufacturing only came about around 2010+. Design and manufacturing of semidonductors before then was dominated in the USA and Europe. Even now, design is mostly in USA and Europe with manufacturing in China and Taiwan. Korea is a huge player in manufacturing and design semidonductors, but they tend to specialize in memory.

Old School American amps were American assembled from world wide parts with the most expensive parts coming from Europe, America or Japan.

Look how many of the modern components are TI, STMicroelectronics, and Infineon.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I worked in the semiconductor industry for 13 years, from 1995 to 2008. China's dominance in manufacturing only came about around 2010+. Design and manufacturing of semidonductors before then was dominated in the USA and Europe. Even now, design is mostly in USA and Europe with manufacturing in China and Taiwan. Korea is a huge player in manufacturing and design semidonductors, but they tend to specialize in memory.

Old School American amps were American assembled from world wide parts with the most expensive parts coming from Europe, America or Japan.

Look how many of the modern components are TI, STMicroelectronics, and Infineon.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Thank you for your knowledge man.💯💯💯

Oh and Trump 2024 as the last acting president 🙄 🤔🤫😁

1 - 17 of 17 Posts