Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Audio gear that was hiding in my closet

First let me say, I am quite saddened to be selling this stuff... but grad school is just around the corner, I'm in need of money, and my education comes first. The prices I put down are ones I did a bit of research on, if you feel as though something is too high, please let me know. I want to be fair but still get as much money as I can since I'll be needing every penny. Thanks!

Product Brand & Model // Condition of all items //Total Price :

Wiring:
RFK4 - Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power Only Amp kit - LNIB (Opened but not used - Missing Remote turn on blue wire - $30
KOL-AK4 - KnuKonceptz Complete 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit - BNIB - $45
MC918-20 - Metra 20' Multiconductor Cable (Link to Product) - BNIB - $15
XLN16S-50 – Monster Cable 50’ 16awg Speaker Cable (Blue and Silver Twisted) – BNIB/LNIB - $10 ea (x2)
RFIT-16 – Rockford Fosgate 16’ Dual Twisted Signal Cable (RCA) – BNIB - $15 (x3) - SOLD
V82108-21-P – 5’ RCA Male to RCA Male cable (From DeepSurplus) – BNIB - $2 ea (x3)
V82108-20-P – 3’ RCA Male to RCA Male cable (From DeepSurplus) – BNIB - $2

Power Accessories:
SFD41C – Audison Power/Ground Distro Block (Opened once to take a look) – BNIB - $90
GT10 – Streetwires 1/0 AWG Ground Terminal – BNIB - $11
PRS0 – Streetwires 0 GA Set Screw Power Rings - BNIB - $14
BC1N – Streetwires Negative Battery Terminal – BNIB - $20
BC1P – Streetwires Positive Battery Terminal – BNIB - $20
RFFDAGU – Rockford Fosgate Fused Distribution Block – BNIB - $15

Randoms:
Second Skin Audio Speaker Tweaker Kits (7” Diameter) [Each Set = 2 Speaker Tweaker pads) – BNIB - $17 each set (x2 sets) - 1 Set SOLD

Big Items:
JBL MS-8 – MS Series Digital Processor (Purchased on Amazon approx 1.5 years ago, never used, only opened to view) – BNIB - $425
JL HD900/5 – JL Audio 5-channel HD series amplifier (Purchased at Al & Ed’s Autosound about 1.25 years ago – Date on Box is March 2011) – BNIB - $650
Zapco S-80 – Zapco 2-channel Amplifier (Picked this up a while back to power a few tweeters, tested to make sure it works but never used past that) – Used - $65?

For Local Pickup ONLY– Southern California, Irvine:
JL Audio Stealthbox for Scion XB2 (Bought a 1.5 years ago, never installed or saw power) (Link to Product)– BNIB - $550

Shipping Terms: :
It can vary. I am willing to work on this with you.

No International Shipping
Continental US Only

Pictures:
Pictures by rakisto - Photobucket

Additional info:
Verified Paypal Only or Cash in person for Local pickup
Thanks for reading guys.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm very interested in that S-80. Could you possibly take anymore pics of it? Hard to get a good idea of the condition. Great stuff you have here.

·
Registered
222 Posts
DeuceRooster,

Here are requested pictures of the Zapco S-80.
Zapco S-80 pictures by rakisto - Photobucket

Before committing to a sale, I'd like to re-test the zapco again to make sure it works since the last time I did was about 2 months ago.

Let me know!
Thank you for taking the detailed pictures
The amp is a bit rougher physically than I was hoping. However that is nothing bad especially for its age. Just won't work
For my needs (show car) but to anyone looking at it please know that is an EXCELLENT price. That amp is worth over $100 even in that condition. GLWS rakisto.

Great deal on that Monster speaker wire as well!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Audio gear that was hiding in my closet

First let me say, I am quite saddened to be selling this stuff... but grad school is just around the corner, I'm in need of money, and my education comes first. The prices I put down are ones I did a bit of research on, if you feel as though something is too high, please let me know. I want to be fair but still get as much money as I can since I'll be needing every penny. Thanks!

Wiring:
RFK4 - Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power Only Amp kit - LNIB (Opened but not used - Missing Remote turn on blue wire - $30
XLN16S-50 – Monster Cable 50’ 16awg Speaker Cable (Blue and Silver Twisted) – BNIB/LNIB - $10 ea (x2) (1 SOLD // 1 PENDING)
RFIT-16 – Rockford Fosgate 16’ Dual Twisted Signal Cable (RCA) – BNIB - $15 (x3) - SOLD
V82108-21-P – 5’ RCA Male to RCA Male cable (From DeepSurplus) – BNIB - $2 ea (x3)

Power Accessories:
SFD41C – Audison Power/Ground Distro Block (Opened once to take a look) – BNIB - $90

Randoms:
Second Skin Audio Speaker Tweaker Kits (7” Diameter) [Each Set = 2 Speaker Tweaker pads) – BNIB - $17 each set (x2 sets) - 1 Set SOLD

Big Items:
JBL MS-8 – MS Series Digital Processor (Purchased on Amazon approx 1.5 years ago, never used, only opened to view) – BNIB - $425
JL HD900/5 – JL Audio 5-channel HD series amplifier (Purchased at Al & Ed’s Autosound about 1.25 years ago – Date on Box is March 2011) – BNIB - $650
Zapco S-80 – Zapco 2-channel Amplifier (Picked this up a while back to power a few tweeters, tested to make sure it works but never used past that) – Used - $65?

JL Audio Stealthbox for Scion XB2 (Bought a 1.5 years ago, never installed or saw power) (Link to Product)– BNIB - $550

Continental US Only

Pictures:

Additional info:
Thanks for reading guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.
Since I forgot I couldn't edit the original post anymore..

Sold 1 set of Monster speaker wire. Other pending sale.

·
Registered
816 Posts
...that is an EXCELLENT price. That amp is worth over $100 even in that condition.

Why not buy it and make $40? You profit and help out the OP too.

>^..^<

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Audio gear that was hiding in my closet

Wiring:
RFK4 - Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power Only Amp kit - LNIB (Opened but not used - Missing Remote turn on blue wire - $30 (SOLD)
XLN16S-50 – Monster Cable 50’ 16awg Speaker Cable (Blue and Silver Twisted) – BNIB/LNIB - $10 ea (x2) (BNIB SOLD, other still remains)

Power Accessories:

Randoms:

Big Items:

Continental US Only

Pictures:

Additional info:
Thanks for reading guys.

Updated with what is currently available. The other spool of 50' speaker wire has not been claimed yet. It hasn't been touched! Just the plastic wrap taken off!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Good idea, however $40 isn't worth the hassle to me. Maybe you could pick it up and help him out?

I'm not the one that thinks it is worth well over $100. :laugh:

>^..^<

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.