DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Ok so I spent an hour investigating this stuff. Looks like they are going out of business and there are some decent prices. The amps appear ok but the reviews on Amazon are largely fake, and there is one where a guy smoked his 2500.1.

Idk if you can trust their specs because some reviews mentioned that the weights of the sub magnets were exaggerated, and the watts of the tweeters were too.

Given that, the amps are probably good for duty at 2 or 4 ohm - I wouldn’t run them at 1ohm as advertised. They spec out above rated on one website who dyno’d them, but that site also sold audio legion amps, so take that for what it’s worth.

The accessories might offer some deals - the 0/1 gauge ofc 50ft is about $50 off the cheapest I could find on eBay. The 4 gauge was right at the cheapest.

The 4 gauge ofc kit for 52.99 looks to be an ok deal.

Other than that, I wasn’t too impressed with their offerings - definitely nothing is sq. It appears to be cheap China stuff except their amps are supposedly Korean.

Hope this helps someone not have to spend an hour looking all this up.

And thanks to weigel21 for the heads up. I always appreciate getting in on deals of any kind, even if I don’t end up buying anything.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Most everything is "SOLD OUT"

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I just loaded up all their amps and ofc wire without issue.
Hmmmm... I'll have to check again. I checked a handful of things - installer accessories, pre-loaded enclosures, & a few amps and all were out of stock.

·
Registered
325 Posts
The 2500 is the same board as the FSD and many others from South Korea. Typical SK board that repair places will fix. The other boards like the 1600 are also SK as well from the pictures I have seen from people who have bought them recently. I bought a 2500 last friday and it is sitting here nib on the other table. FSD and Audio Legion are/were the same company also.

·
Registered
252 Posts
That 8" woofer looks cosmetically beautiful, and potentially could be a good deal for $79.
Too bad they don't list any specs to let you know if it's even worth $10.

...that's always a bad sign. Only crap companies don't publish T/S specs for subs. I'd even argue that most crap companies "only" publish Qts,Vas, and Fs. These guys don't even have that.
That's too bad.

·
Registered
325 Posts
They used to have them up there. A lot of the other subwoofers they have for sale have them but for some reason the S25 series doesn't.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, a couple Facebook groups I'm in were talking about them. Some talked about their build quality, stating they were average for Korean amps. Most claiming experience with them seemed to have a favorable experience. There were of coarse a couple who chimed in telling of their poor experience too.

A few talked about having used their subs, but I myself had no particular interest in the subs. Bought a pair of 1600's feeling they were the "best buy" of the amps and figured if push came to shove, I could get my money back out of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts