Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So you wanna go active? :D

I'm switching plans with my system and have decided to pass along a couple items I'm not going to use.

First is a grey Audiocontrol 4XS. It can be run as a 2-way, 3-way or 4-way, it's currently set up for 4-way (sub/midbass/midrange/tweeter). 4XS is sold, EQL still available.

The crossover modules already installed are set up like this:
Sub: 90hz and down, with a selectable SSF at 30hz.
Midbass: 90hz to 288hz.
Midrange: 288hz to 3.5Khz.
Tweeter: 3.5Khz and up.

I'm also including 13 additional crossover modules, with one each of these frequencies:
48, 72, 106, 185, 218, 267, 327, 360, 400, 2.7K, 3.27K, 3.5K, and 3.6K.

I'm including a printout of the owners/installation manual, and a printout of Tech Note 1007 which gives more in-depth instructions on using this for 4-way than the regular instructions do.

The outside looks a little rough, especially around the mounting feet (there are a couple extra mounting holes for some reason) but as you can see the guts look great and it works as it should.

Pics:

Next is a white Audiocontrol EQL Series II, 2-channel half octave/fulloctave equalizer. Left and right are individually adjustable as well as separate left and right input and output levels.

Cosmetically it's in pretty good shape, internally it's practically spotless. This EQ works as it should.

Pics:

4XS: $95 shipped Priority in CONUS. 4XS sold.
EQL: $85 shipped Priority in CONUS.
I strongly prefer PayPal but I know some guys here don't use it so I'll also accept a cashier's check or money order by mail.

I realize I don't have a lot of trader feedback here on DIYMA, but I have 311 positive (with zero negatives) on eBay and 340+ positives (with zero negatives) on AR15.com. I'm definitely not here to rip anyone off.

Thanks!
-Cory.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried to update my ad but I can't edit it for some reason, the EQL is sold also.

Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.