DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
At this point, I'm more interested in finding out how that sub works out with the MMats 2000.1
Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
At this point, I'm more interested in finding out how that sub works out with the MMats 2000.1
Thanks for sharing
I am too. I'm super excited about it but I am seriously considering putting the mmats 4000.1 on it. That would give me a metric crap ton of headroom and allow me to add a second if I ever felt the need.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I am too. I'm super excited about it but I am seriously considering putting the mmats 4000.1 on it. That would give me a metric crap ton of headroom and allow me to add a second if I ever felt the need.
Yep... get the 4000.1
Otherwise, you will always be wondering; "what if"...
Just do it. Save yourself the restless nights.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Yep... get the 4000.1
Otherwise, you will always be wondering; "what if"...
Just do it. Save yourself the restless nights.
My only concern is that specific modal does not came with a warranty.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
And for anyone that doubts me, on globalflat, the last time a person was unhappy with something I sold the, I ordered them a brand new part and had it shipped directly to their home. The mixup was my fault and I handled it the same day with Express shipping. Some of you guys are far too paranoid. The fact that you even think this way tends to mean you are the type of person to pull crap. I dont even think this way. Hell, I just traded my gb 15s directly for gb 10s, no cash involved. Hes happy , I get what I need and everyone wins.
From out here on the sidelines, that seems a bit unfair. Can you really blame folks for having concerns and asking questions?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
And for anyone that doubts me, on globalflat, the last time a person was unhappy with something I sold the, I ordered them a brand new part and had it shipped directly to their home. The mixup was my fault and I handled it the same day with Express shipping. Some of you guys are far too paranoid. The fact that you even think this way tends to mean you are the type of person to pull crap. I dont even think this way. Hell, I just traded my gb 15s directly for gb 10s, no cash involved. Hes happy , I get what I need and everyone wins.
From out here on the sidelines, that seems a bit unfair. Can you really blame folks for having concerns and asking questions?
Considering I sold 2 mosconi as amps and a pair of focal be tweeters here in the last year under the exact same circumstances it seems a bit ridiculous to question my intentions.

Those sales are here for everyone to see...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
ITrader feedback would help a bit.
No one ever leaves me feedback, I cant help that. It's also rare that I sell gear. Ethier someone will buy it or not. I'm really indifferent but to come into my thread and call it a scam is nonsense.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yea, it sucks if you didn't get any iTrader feedback.

Drop, it's too bad that I don't have a need for these (and I've blown my audio budget for the month) or I'd go out on a limb and buy them...and your AR-15 parts...and I'd leave feedback! :D

Now, if you decide to ditch those GB25's, lemme know.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
499 Posts
No one ever leaves me feedback, I cant help that. It's also rare that I sell gear. Ethier someone will buy it or not. I'm really indifferent but to come into my thread and call it a scam is nonsense.
Of coarse it's nonsense and it is some of the same repeat offenders. The worst thing about it is the mods allow it to happen with impunity.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Considering I sold 2 mosconi as amps and a pair of focal be tweeters here in the last year under the exact same circumstances it seems a bit ridiculous to question my intentions.

Your answers to legitimate questions about terms of sale have made your good intentions clear. To denounce those who might ask such questions seems a bit ridiculous.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Your answers to legitimate questions about terms of sale have made your good intentions clear. To denounce those who might ask such questions seems a bit ridiculous.
A normal response to be attacked. My guess is those attacking him wouldn't do so face to face. If you attack someone, be prepared to get it back

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

Im.not talking about people asking legitimate questions. In talking about people I've never even seen post on the forums coming into my thread and flat out calling it a scam. I'm here daily. Too much in fact. Who are these people that call my for sale ads scams based on my chosen payment method? If they arent intersed why are they even here. I think they saw someone getting a killer deal and jealousy set in. THAT is ridiculous. I have no issues answering legit questions. I ask questions. Any buyer would. Thats fair. The nonsense is just that, nonsense.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Im.not talking about people asking legitimate questions. In talking about people I've never even seen post on the forums coming into my thread and flat out calling it a scam. I'm here daily. Too much in fact. Who are these people that call my for sale ads scams based on my chosen payment method? If they arent intersed why are they even here. I think they saw someone getting a killer deal and jealousy set in. THAT is ridiculous. I have no issues answering legit questions. I ask questions. Any buyer would. Thats fair. The nonsense is just that, nonsense.
Fair enough. It's just that i saw only one such "scam" post, so I assumed that your use of "you guys' referred to everyone asking questions. No disrespect intended.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Fair enough. It's just that i saw only one such "scam" post, so I assumed that your use of "you guys' referred to everyone asking questions. No disrespect intended.
I don't mean to come off as a dick but there are several people on this forum that have been giving me hell for almost a month now. It just gets old.

·
Slowpoke
1,359 Posts
I did not come in here to bust your balls, but I did consider buying these right after the thread was posted - till I saw the payment terms and lack of feedback. Hopefully you'll finally get some feedback with these. That sucks when folks don't do it. I'm at about 50% myself on my transactions, which is pathetically low. It should be required IMHO.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I did not come in here to bust your balls, but I did consider buying these right after the thread was posted - till I saw the payment terms and lack of feedback. Hopefully you'll finally get some feedback with these. That sucks when folks don't do it. I'm at about 50% myself on my transactions, which is pathetically low. It should be required IMHO.
I'm 90 percent sure o have these sold local. Its only still up because money hasnt changed hands yet. Trust me. There are like 30 people in my inbox waiting in line to see if these are sold yet. I'll have no issues selling them at all.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Havent heard back from local sale. Will give him till this evening then start going down the list of people that messaged me.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
OR, instead of going down that list, you could sell them for $400 shipped to a 2A supporter who hasn't given you crap about the way you are selling them. How about that?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts