Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

AFGB12D2

Condition of all items:

9/10

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Shipped.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Do not have original box. First owner bought with sealed ordinance subwoofer box on crutchfield. Great condition. Always had a grill on it. Switching to the w6 because amp does more power at 2 ohms.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
It might be a good idea to show some pictures of how you intend to ship it. Shipping it without the original box is no doubt making people nervous.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No worries, I will ship it very well packed and it will be insured. The sub will come with a grill.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Are you replacing it with the w6? No original box? That’s tough. Been looking for this sub around this price range but I’m a grade A box hoarder lol it’s a deal breaker for me personally... but glws!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Is it true that you are supplanting it with the w6? No unique box? That is intense. Been searching at this sub around this cost range however I'm an evaluation A case hoarder lol it's a major issue for me by and by... in any case, glws!!!!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn’t think the box original box would be a deal breaker, but who ever receives this subwoofer I guarantee it will be packaged nice and safe to your door!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Didn’t think the box original box would be a deal breaker, but who ever receives this subwoofer I guarantee it will be packaged nice and safe to your door!

Not having the original box lowers the value for a few reasons. People want to know its safe in shipping yes, but more important is that a lot of people buy and resell subs every 6 months, so buyers are thinking hey i don't want to have to deal with reselling it without the box in 6 months:D

Also i have never heard of Crutchfield selling this driver in an enclosure. So that kind of sounds a little sketchy on the original owner, not you.

just more of my useless 2 cents:p

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not having the original box lowers the value for a few reasons. People want to know its safe in shipping yes, but more important is that a lot of people buy and resell subs every 6 months, so buyers are thinking hey i don't want to have to deal with reselling it without the box in 6 months:D

Also i have never heard of Crutchfield selling this driver in an enclosure. So that kind of sounds a little sketchy on the original owner, not you.

just more of my useless 2 cents:p

The original owner worked at crutchfield. She bought the sub and put it on the sealed ordinance enclosure. I live close to the location here in virginia and bought it locally from her. The sub was never used.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump.
Its boxed up in a Jl 12w6v3 subwoofer box ?, and it fits in perfectly and it can be shipped secure and fast.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts