DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is value of this set up brand new?
I have one new in the box and am looking into the GB 25 and GB10. Bad purchase.

Thank you for and opinions and criticism!
Steve

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you are looking to buy AF talk with Jerry Niebur (Hes our go to guy as far as AudioFrog, only dealer on this site) great guy, great pricing and great to deal with...

I had planned on going used for GB60's,25's & 10's as I am on a budget...but after talking with him it wasn't ALL that much more to buy new...

·
Registered
150 Posts
If you are looking to buy AF talk with Jerry Niebur (Hes our go to guy as far as AudioFrog, only dealer on this site) great guy, great pricing and great to deal with...

I had planned on going used for GB60's,25's & 10's as I am on a budget...but after talking with him it wasn't ALL that much more to buy new...
I’m looking for GB10 tweeters, how do I get in touch with him? I’m posting a WTB right now..

·
Registered
325 Posts
I will echo what others have said above, I actually did the same upgrade path and found that purchasing new GB25s from Jerry was not much more than buying used. And he's a super nice guy to boot, made everything very easy. Would definitely be worth contacting him just to see what he could do.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
His username is "Niebur3"

Goodluck
I

Where is he located? I’m sorry I have been searching and had zero luck. I didn’t want to open these at all.
Thanks to everyone and I’ll list the set up on the page this weekend. Or list them on eBay.

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
It will not get him in trouble. He is a Audio Frog dealer and he is a good guy, he sells to alot of members here... I gave you his username just look him up...

And ignore the trouble comment... he is a authorized dealer and friends with Manny and Andy @ AudioFrog and any one buying used should give him a shout first to see what he can get you set up with new

·
Registered
150 Posts
It will not get him in trouble. He is a Audio Frog dealer and he is a good guy, he sells to alot of members here... I gave you his username just look him up...

And ignore the trouble comment... he is a authorized dealer and friends with Manny and Andy @ AudioFrog and any one buying used should give him a shout first to see what he can get you set up with new

I just got some GB15 tweeters from him brand new. It was not much more than used and you dont have to worry about damage, missing accessories, etc. I'm super excited!!. Thanks for posting here, this is how I found him!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I hear you man, and that's good of you to be looking out for someone. Still though the matter the fact is he's authorized to sell and he's authorized to make deals.
For example I spoke with Andy and Manny and they knew exactly what I paid for all the stuff I purchased from him at quite a good deal. When I was speaking with them they actually said hell yeah definitely buy them from him instead of us then LOL I even went as far to ask them if it would still help out the company buying it at the price he quoted me because I had been speaking with them about the fake dealer and they assured me that it would be helping them even at that deal as well as the fact that they were friends with him personally and that he was very trustworthy so another words need not to worry, he is a dealer.

·
Registered
133 Posts
And with that last post this should end any and all concerns from here on out. You're buying audiofrog speakers from an audiofrog dealer. Great that you want to be respectful but honestly if anything this thread is just going to make people confused now. It's really rather simple good luck and enjoy!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I have had some health issues. My surgical recovery has been slow. Shoulder repair sucks!
Thank you first off! They reached out to me and quoted prices. They are awesome prices and seem to be a very nice rep! Thanks to all that assisted and Sorry I did not respond back in the post.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts