DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Glad everyone is happy!!! Jerry is awesome to deal with and is also a dealer of many other brands so keep him in mind... I made a post somewhere listing his other brands but I cant remember them off the top of my head.

And for Audio Frog Jerry is the man but if you like spending money you can still get a good deal direct from audiofrog. Andy and Many offerd me 15% off any items purchasing direct from them.... I dont feel comfortable saying what I payed but It was an easy decision to go with Jerry over AudioFrog Direct so that should tell ya something.

Got my GB60s, 25s and 10s and couldn't be happier... next is there new shallow 8" woofer... cant wait till they are for sale!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thank you both! I am wanting the GB10’s, GB25’s and a second GB12d2. I will purchase next week I hope.
Now I have a full Hybrid 3 way (R1 pros, L3SE’s and L8SE’s) and Audible Physics Ram 3 way to sell. Keeping the Stereo Integrity set up and Zapco LX’s. I want to list them but I have had better luck with eBay. The Hybrid set up last year pulled 1150$$.
Thanks again!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts