Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:Twister F240

Condition of all items: used. good shape. I have to replace 1 missing screw.

Amplifier Audio System Twister F4-240 (4ch)
4-channel power amp
4x 65 RMS @ 4ohms
4 x 105 RMS @ 2ohm
bridged: 2 x 210 RMS
Hi-Low-pass 45-450Hz
Dimensions: 22x32x5cm
Weight: 2.5 kg

Total Price:$125 :

Shipping Terms:free :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

This amp arrives tomorrow. I am not going to use it. I have since decided to keep the 2 reference 500's I have now. I will need to test this but it should be fine.

this is white. it has the little twister on it so I am thinking this is a earlier version than the ones I have seen on here before.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get them tomorrow.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Amp was delivered to my backup address and they are now closed . I will pick it up in the morning and update this. I didnt realize it was going there and he didnt call me to tell me.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok pics finally..rather nice feel and size. solid feel to it. I like the little guy. might keep it, I just need to take a measurement.

might sell one of these instead...maybe not..

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
Thats a steal for this amp.....

I like them better than the Reference SS, but hey you got matching amps keep them.

GL Mike

·
Registered
330 Posts
Trade you for one of my broadways :)

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How goes it man. LONG time no talk!!! Any interest in a partial trade?? Your amp for a MINT Thunder 275x and some cash??? Let me know!

hey my man. how are you? its been a while since we were both chasing old black and gold..lol

I really dont need anything. I might actually pull this down and see if it will fit.

what I do need is some 2 guage wire.

I think I may close this. I still need to test it out. The amp itself is in perfect shape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.