Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
AudioSystem X-Ion 160.4 - Audio System - X-ION 160.4
AudioSystem X-Ion 70.4 - Audio System - X-ION 70.4
Amplifiers Audio System Europe
JL Audio 12W6V2 - JL Audio 12W6v2 Subwoofers - Car Audio Subwoofers
Aurasound MR18.4 aka NS18 (x2) - http://www.roaster-coffee-shop.com/haut-parleur/Data Sheet speaker/AURA/mr.pdf

Condition of all items:
AudioSystem X-Ion 160.4 - 9/10 cosmetic, 10/10 mechanical
AudioSystem X-Ion 70.4 - 9/10 cosmetic, 10/10 mechanical
JL Audio 12W6V2 - 9/10 cosmetic, 10/10 mechanical
Aurasound MR18.4 aka NS18 (x2) - Brand New In Box

Total Price: :
AudioSystem X-Ion 160.4 - $625 shipped
AudioSystem X-Ion 70.4 - $425 shipped
JL Audio 12W6V2 - $280 shipped
Aurasound MR18.4 aka NS18 (x2) - $640 shipped/ea

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping is included in pricing

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Here is a picture of the JL 12W6V2 and AudioSystem X-Ion amps installed

The Aurasound MR18.4 are BNIB, if you need pictures of the boxes let me know

Additional info:
I decided to sell my AudioSystem X-Ion amps and JL 12W6V2 to recoup my trunk space and since I am going passive I only need one simple amp.

The JL 12W6V2 is know as a top tier performer when it comes to sounding good and the ability to play loud as well. Just do a search and you will see ;)

AudioSystem X-Ion amps are distributed by the same company, Orca, that carries Focal and Mosconi. They are Italian designed and made. Said to have the musical sound of Sinfoni amps with the power/balls of Mosconi amps. I have no complaints of the amps at all and would keep them if they fit the install.

I stumbled upon three Aurasound MR18.4 (NS18) 18" subwoofers with NRT motors that I could not pass up at the time. These are highly regarded SQ subwoofers and rarely do you see the 18" versions for sale. I dont have a use for all of them so two are for sale. These are brand new in the box, never used/power, and stored properly in my apt

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
50 Posts
These ns18 are amazing woofers. Great for home app. or car if you have the space. Bump for great subs. And price. Wish i can jump on one:(

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would love to sell sooner than later....if you interested throw me and offer and we can go from there. You never know what deal we can make ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts