1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Audison AV 5.1k, Bitone, and Bit10D

Condition of all items:
AV 5.1k in excellent condition and comes with the AV BitIN. 9/10 just cause its used.
Bitone is in excellent condition also but is missing 2 speaker input plug that is available on ebay for $10 each. Included is the set up disc, the drc that is original, the usb cable, and the AD link cable. The bitone was only installed and used for a very short time cause I been using the bit10 running 2 way active.
Bit10D is used but in excellent condition. The drc was painted black other then that theres barely any scratch. only thing that is noticeable is the screw mark from mounting. included is the setup disc, the drc, and the AD link cable.
Total Price: :
$850 for the AV 5.1k with the AV BitIN
$475 for the Bitone
$280 for the Bit10D
Shipping Terms: :fees on buyer shipping on me

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Feel free to pm me if you have any question

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts