DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
No, I wasn't asking about price. I wanted to know how much surface area the two components take up once installed in your car. Sorry for any confusion.
If you are concerned about fitting something in a restricted space I recommend a simple google search for dimensions. http://www.elettromedia-usa.com/audison

Dudes got 5 posts, wants a pittance for what that gear normally goes for, doesn't have his username and date in any picture, says 750 is lowest he'll go when you ask for physical dimensions. I'd be very wary of sending them money.

Understandable but I vouch for him he's legitimate 100%

Someone grab the last piece available the AV5.1K at a great price fro ma stand up guy. (y)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Thank you for reminder.
First of all, English is not my first language, so excuse my language. Second, I have been using this forum for a while for some system build tips but this is the first time to use this forum for selling my gears. I posted this to many places like Ebay, OfferUp, Facebook marketplace, etc. But still can’t sell it really quick, so I dropped price for quick sell.
I’m a serious seller so if u think I’m a scammer just report me.
Btw, thank you for letting me know that I need build up more trustable profile in here.
If you are active and have a good track record on FB and eBay, please give me your usernames if you don't mind. Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
It seems like this is almost trolling. I think UNFORGIVEN was just pointing out that when you’re trying to figure out how big an amp/speaker/processor/whatever is you can google the manual and it includes dimensions... frequently those manuals and specs are available on the manufacturer’s website.

·
Registered
143 Posts
It seems like this is almost trolling. I think UNFORGIVEN was just pointing out that when you’re trying to figure out how big an amp/speaker/processor/whatever is you can google the manual and it includes dimensions... frequently those manuals and specs are available on the manufacturer’s website.
Are you talking to me? If you are, then your comment is funny. The seller has no track record as has been pointed out. The components are priced very low. And I am seriously considering buying them. If you were in my position, would you not want to vet the seller a bit? If on top of the above issues he doesn't know about the equipment, there is a possibility that he hasn't actually used it. And that makes one wonder if he actually owns it and if he does, does it work. So no, there is no trolling here; at least from me.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes I am talking about you and it’s ironic that you’re talking about someone having no track record when you have only been on the site 19 days.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes I am talking about you and it’s ironic that you’re talking about someone having no track record when you have only been on the site 19 days.
And the key difference is that I am the one sending 800 bucks to a stranger before I receive anything from two nice components or a box of bricks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
And the key difference is that I am the one sending 800 bucks to a stranger before I receive anything from two nice components or a box of bricks.
Ok so I’m not going to keep this going any longer after this post. You asked for the physical dimensions and it sounded like you don’t know how to look them up so that’s what some people were trying to help you with. In his initial response he misunderstood and thought you were asking for a package discount. Somehow that turned into this seller being under scrutiny for what he listed despite then including multiple new pictures including one with his name. He has other members speaking up for his rep on transactions. If you have issues with a post or concerns I would suggest to PM and ask for a phone number instead of junking up peoples threads with speculation.

Are you not aware that buyer fraud is also a problem in online transactions?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ok so I’m not going to keep this going any longer after this post. You asked for the physical dimensions and it sounded like you don’t know how to look them up so that’s what some people were trying to help you with. In his initial response he misunderstood and thought you were asking for a package discount. Somehow that turned into this seller being under scrutiny for what he listed despite then including multiple new pictures including one with his name. He has other members speaking up for his rep on transactions. If you have issues with a post or concerns I would suggest to PM and ask for a phone number instead of junking up peoples threads with speculation.

Thanks for the unsolicited input. Now, feel free to hit ignore on my profile.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
If you are concerned about fitting something in a restricted space I recommend a simple google search for dimensions. http://www.elettromedia-usa.com/audison

Understandable but I vouch for him he's legitimate 100%

Someone grab the last piece available the AV5.1K at a great price fro ma stand up guy. (y)
Thank you for your trust, I hope my gear doing well in your full digital setup and good luck with your build!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Thank you bro, appreciate it. Never thought that the buyer has the same responsibility as the seller to keep this board friendly to everybody who wants to sell or buy stuff.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Ok, I think we will stop the discussion here since all the stuff has been sold at the moment.
@The Italian, thank you for your interest. You don't have to struggle anymore, I saw you even making another thread to ask people how to identify a trusted seller, hope you already got the answer. For your initial concern, the only purpose for this thread is to sell my gears, I'm not making this thread to share my experience with the gears so I don't need to go through all the details to show how well I know it. Price-wise, you think my price is too good to be true, I understand that. But I know only a few people here running a fully digital system, so I lower the package price for the small market.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts