DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a BNIB Bit-One I bought while I was in Canada a few weeks ago. Since I am building my next vehicle as an "old school tribute" to Joel Martin, and will be using old-school analogue gear, this bad-boy has to go. $550.00. E-mail me! [email protected].

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dalucifer: Kidney, no. Half a liver, maybe.

xcoldricex: if this is part of Audison's program to advance their product, and there's no cost to the original owner, I will get it done. If there's a cost involved, it's all you.

I have been told that this unit has the latest software update, FWIW. Whether or not this is true is beyond me. I bought it authorized and was told it was up to snuff.

Scott

·
Registered
962 Posts
dalucifer: Kidney, no. Half a liver, maybe.

xcoldricex: if this is part of Audison's program to advance their product, and there's no cost to the original owner, I will get it done. If there's a cost involved, it's all you.

I have been told that this unit has the latest software update, FWIW. Whether or not this is true is beyond me. I bought it authorized and was told it was up to snuff.

Scott
I don't think theres a program to advance the BitOne's....unless I missed something.

The concern is over noise issues, and Audison will replace nosiy units with the second generation models only with your dealer getting a return authorization number. If your unit isn't noisy, theres no reason for a replacment or RA number. The cost involved is shipping.

GREAT price :surprised:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts