DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
My B1 is working so well, I'm hesitant to try the update.
I'll wait for feedback. :lurk:

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I just installed it and now I have to go to Audison to fix what I did wrong. :dunce: It wasn't that bad the DRC didn't accept the upgrade. I had it working, but after doing what the Tech told me to do it didn't work at all. :cwm8: I'll go down to the warehouse tomorrow and get it replaced. ;)

·
Registered
320 Posts
None of the updates can be downloaded into my bit one... they just stay in my laptop screen there like they are doing "something" and after more than an hour they are still into doing "something". :rolleyes:

Calling Larry tomorrow...

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
None of the updates can be downloaded into my bit one... they just stay in my laptop screen there like they are doing "something" and after more than an hour they are still into doing "something". :rolleyes:

I talk to Larry a lot. ;)

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Did you uninstall the old software?

·
Registered
347 Posts
Well... I decided to download and install the updates.
There were no problems prior to the update.
The download site has five PDF Manuals and three soft or firmware updates, for a total o f eight downloads.
I recorded each one on paper to make sure none were missing.
After reading the manuals (3 times), it made me a little nervous.
There are CAUTIONS about recording your current settings, having good computer skills, performing the sequences precisely, no power interuptions, etc.
Pay attention to the CAUTIONS !!
When these updates are installing, you can see the codes changing on the DRC.
This made me realize what a hi tech piece of equipment the B1 is, I knew it before, it just hadn't registered, that this thing is a friggen computer.:computer:
I didn't have to install the separate USB-AC Link drivers download. It said it was already installed.
If you don't have above average computer skills, I would recommend getting assistance.
Everything went well and the B1 is operating fine.:2thumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts