DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me say I am not the installer here (right - asking for a friend!). I took my car to a professional installation shop here in town. Quite a few excellent ratings on Google and a Linkedin profile that reflects 20+ years in the business.

I have an Audison AV 5.1K HD amplifier and a BitOne DSP to be installed. After everything was wired up my installer ran into a major issue, a synchronization failed message in the tuning software. He told me he re-installed all the software and drivers and that all the equipment was given a firmware update without a problem. Still can't move past this point.

Any suggestions that might help us get this done?

·
Registered
170 Posts
There are a lot of users and pros on the Audison Enthusiasts Facebook page, you may get some more ideas there if you haven’t solved this? The technical support line at Elettromedia USA would be another option?

Otherwise have you tried a different laptop (really rules out 3)? Are you getting any signal out of the Bit One / 5.1K HD? Is this Bit One new or did it already have some settings saved on it? Did you try what was listed in option 4) on the error message?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a lot of users and pros on the Audison Enthusiasts Facebook page, you may get some more ideas there if you haven’t solved this? The technical support line at Elettromedia USA would be another option?

Otherwise have you tried a different laptop (really rules out 3)? Are you getting any signal out of the Bit One / 5.1K HD? Is this Bit One new or did it already have some settings saved on it? Did you try what was listed in option 4) on the error message?
Thanks, Diamond Fanatic. Turned out to be a faulty AC Link cable, replaced that and it fired right up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is a fantastic SQ setup. Using the digital link from the Bit One to the Audison amp eliminates any noise and gives you a really clean, powerful sound. It's so clean it's deceptive as to how loud it is until you try to talk to someone next to you in the car. The Focal KRX2 speakers sound great now, expect even better when they've had a chance to break in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts