DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, First post here, all the way from little 'ol New Zealand. Have an Audison Bit10D in my truck which has been going great for 6 months...sounds awesome.

Lately the DRC has started cutting out intermittently - Bit10 keeps working and stays on, but DRC seems to switch off, resulting in no volume or sub control. You can switch the DRC back on and it starts to work again.

Dealer support and network for Audison is not strong here in NZ and I'm having some trouble getting support in finding the issue. Hoping someone here has seen/heard this before and can give me a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks heaps

Stephan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi All, First post here, all the way from little 'ol New Zealand. Have an Audison Bit10D in my truck which has been going great for 6 months...sounds awesome.

Lately the DRC has started cutting out intermittently - Bit10 keeps working and stays on, but DRC seems to switch off, resulting in no volume or sub control. You can switch the DRC back on and it starts to work again.

Dealer support and network for Audison is not strong here in NZ and I'm having some trouble getting support in finding the issue. Hoping someone here has seen/heard this before and can give me a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks heaps

Stephan
I know there have been issues with the DRC unit- same one used on my Bit One, and it bit the dust after a couple of weeks- similar issue- cuts off, then can be restarted. I think that is the first place to look.

Edit: Also, check the connection to the DRC, mine was intermittent a couple of times.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts