DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Audison LRX 5.1k. The casing is black. There are a coupe of scratches from being installed. $760 shipped. I can email or send pictures via phone upon request. It is too much amp for me. I was only utilizing three channels so I've decided to downgrade. My loss is your gain. Purchased new two years ago. Comes with original box and manual

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Pics?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Get a image hosting account and upload your pictures there. Here's a link to Flickr:

Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

It's free, just follow the instructions. Get the image hyperlink information and inter into the popup you get when you press the picture icon in this forum's message editor. It is square and looks like a mountain and sun with a yellow sky.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts