DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now that I'm officially a Zapco dealer, it's time to move these. First and foremost, I will take some pics as soon as there is interest. Second, the LRx 6.9 was used in my car for about 2 weeks and is in GREAT shape. Was NIB before that. The 4.1k is BNIB.

Now, I'd like to sell these as a pair. They are both blue, and together make one hell of a setup for a 3 way active plus sub.

Here's what you can get with these two combined:

75 x 2 at 4 ohms(ch 5/6 on 6.9)
110 x 2 at 4 ohms (ch 1/2 on 4.1k)
240 x 2 at 4 ohms (ch 1/2/3/4 bridged on 6.9)
700 x 1 at 4 ohm or 800 x 1 at 2 ohms (ch 3/4 bridged on 4.1K)

All in 2 amps, all class a/b.

My price for BOTH: $975 shipped.

Pics available upon request. Once someone has real interest, then I'll take 'em and get them up on Photobucket. I'm not in a hurry to sell these, so don't bother with lowbass.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Great Price Here folks

·
Registered
629 Posts
Are both amps the same size?

Answer: No. The 4.1 is about 50 mm longer (about 2 inches...)

Still... nice amps. The internal crossovers won't do tweeters on the 2 x 75 channels on the 6.9 (low pass only, 50- 1K), but I'm sure someone could work around that pretty easily.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, will take pics tonight. Those rear channels are full range, so it's just a matter of turning off the xover. I was pretty much assuming the person who buys these would have an outboard processor such as the BitOne.1 to do the 3 way, or even a Zapco DSP6 with the HU doing the LP on the sub.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I'm confused about the x-over capability on the B channels on the 6.9. Is the bandpass range settable from 50 hz to 5 khz?

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pics will have to wait till the weekend; had to mow last night/take care of kids and tomorrow I'm going on a business trip I found out about today.

I've had a number of requests about the 6.9; I'm well aware that this is the more popular of the two and it will sell quickly, but I'm much more interested in selling these beauties as a pair.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Really nice combo Chad....congrats on being a Zapco dealer!!! Didnt know you were in the car audio business :blush:
Thanks man!! I'm doing it a little differently as I'm not a B&M, nor do I have time to do installs for people. I'm also the rep for the state of Iowa, and in time I'd like to find a dealer in both Cedar Rapids and Des Moines to carry Zapco, at which point I'd cease being a dealer.

Before I came along Zapco had no representation at all in the state. I saw a void, came up with a few ideas, and gave my pitch to Bob at Zapco. It's a tough time to start this type of venture considering the fact Iowa isn't a high populous state, the national economy is still hurting, and car audio itself is on a major downturn, but the fact I have no overhead and know quite a bit more than most dealers (namely the processing/tuning department) will hopefully work out in my favor.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
great deal on some really nice amps.
It really is. If I decide I'm going to break the set up, I'll want a solid $650 for the 6.9 alone...which makes the 4.1k a damn cheap buy.

I will do pics this weekend when I'm back home and have more time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.