Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Audison Thesis Orchestra 3-way speakers.

Condition of all items:
Used:

The midbass and midrange speakers are in very good condition. The usual screw hole marks and minor hairline scratches on the bottom of the magnet, but nothing major and certainly nothing that affects the sound.

One of the tweeters has a scuff on the underside of the outer lip as shown in the pic. Both tweeters have blemishes/scratches from install/uninstall, but the soft parts are completely fine. The only blemish that may show when installed is the scuff mentioned above. Missing 4 of the screws that came with them. They are basic screws and weren't even needed in my install. Again, the sound is not affected at all.

Total Price: :
$1,600 total. These typically go for around $2K used for the set.

Retail on the midbass alone is $1,600. The set together retails for about $3,400.

Due to the few cosmetic blemishes mentioned , I am letting them go cheaper. One new tweeter goes for essentially $450, so that is pretty much the discount.

Shipping Terms: :
Free. Fedex with tracking.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I have the passive crossover (THX3) as well, if you are interested. This retails for $2,000 alone, but I will give a significant discount.

I don't have all of the original packaging, but it will be packaged well.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reasonable offers accepted for these.

And if someone just wants the Coro 2-way, let me know.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Willing to sell just the Voce 3.0's or trade for a set of HAT L4SE's? PM me with a price if your interested, thanks.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Willing to sell just the Voce 3.0's or trade for a set of HAT L4SE's? PM me with a price if your interested, thanks.
I may be willing to sell everything separately if I can find buyers for all items. Probably not looking for trades as my goal is to sell off everything.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have decided to split up the set at the request of a few people.

The tweeters and midranges are sold. (Sorry, Yuck. There was one person who inquired a little before you)

The midbass (Sax) and THX 3 crossover are still available.

Thesis Sax: $685 shipped. (Retail $1,599)

THX 3: $475 shipped. (Retail $2,000)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.