·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

Audison VRX 1.500 amplifier | eBay

Audison VRX 4300 amplifier | eBay

Audison VRX 2150 amplifier | eBay

These are my amplifiers but a friend of mine takes care of the sale. Here's my install where you can watch the entire history of my system > http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diyma-member-build-logs/4025-my-install-peerless-dls.html

The reason of the sale is I need to get rid of some pounds because this will also be a track car. For this reason I will probably replace the VRX amps with 2 Sinfoni Andante + 2 Sinfoni Allegro wich are very light !

Cheers !

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice collection of audison VRX series amps. You must have paid a ton on these. I used to have the vxr 204, the one with wood trim. Very crisp and clean sounding amp. Good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
There seems to be two listing for the VRx 4.300. Is there more than one for sale or two listings?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Ghettocowboy, the retail prices for the 3 amps at that time were 1300E (1750$) for the big ones and 750E(1000$) for the small one. However, I paid a little less because I knew the dealer and he made me a nice discount :) . The amps are indeed very clean and I never had any overheating issues with them but I don't listen to high levels also. There has been a lot of talk around here about the speed of these amps, some saying the Vrx lack some speed in the mid-bass and sub area compared to say the Brax. I won 3rd place at Emma European Championships Advanced category twice with the Peerless 8'' midbasses and Jl 10w6 sub. Since then, my mid-bass and sub speed improved dramatically with 2x Micro Precision drivers/door and Brax 10.1 sub + a larger closed enclosure. Those who have a soft low end with these amps should seek the problem somewhere else (install or enclosures). The only thing faster than this system is my Hd800 headphones powered by a Bada amp and sourced from an Emm Labs cd-player wich is waaay above any source found in car audio !

Salami, there's only one 4.300, don't know why my friend listed it twice but I think he forgot to add the "buy now" option on the first add !

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2.150 is SOLD, 1.500 is pending payement, 4.300 still available !

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, happy to hear that daran10. Gave my friend some high-res pics made just after I took the amp out of the car. Did you get them ?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not for the moment daran. I'm only selling the amps for weight reduction purposes. The Brax sub can be taken out of the car during track days so I don't have to worry about it !

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2.150 & 1.500 are sold, 4.300 is pending payment !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts