DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's like this...

The weekend after Al's event I'm going to be at the house cooking BBQ. If you guys happen to show up and want to BS, have beverages, and listen to cars I'll have BBQ for you guys as well.

Just sign up so I know how much to cook. For travel 30815 will get you close. As we get closer to the date message me for the address.

Since none of you have been here before:

We're on 3 1/2 acres. I've got plenty of parking both on asphalt and on grass.

Power is available outside for those that may need it, but limited. If you think you'll need power bring an extension cord.

Will have ribs and pulled pork Saturday afternoon/evening for those that come.

If anyone wants to come to the place Friday afternoon/evening that's also fine. Just give me a heads up if you are. Might have ribs Friday night as well.

A heads up: If you're bringing kids there is a pond on the property.

If anyone needs or wants to tune I have 2-3 indoor spaces that can be used Friday night or Saturday. First come first serve for those spots.

So yeah...bring the usual. Your car, camera, music, canopy, cooler, chairs, family.

1. Jason (JasonInAugusta) '66 Chevelle (hopefully it'll be playing again by then)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
3. John (subterFUSE) Just coming to play Mortal Kombat. :laugh:

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
4. Scott (Babs) 08 Si Sedan. Heck yeah.. If I can get my car done and I'm in!

·
Premium Member
3,770 Posts
its on my calendar....mostly just to kick Johns ass in Mortal Kombat

Reactions: bertholomey

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
I'm in - on the calendar!

1. Jason (JasonInAugusta) '66 Chevelle
2. Alan (BigAl205) '18 Chevy Silverado Z-71
3. John (subterFUSE) Just coming to play Mortal Kombat.
5. Mic (Mic10is) Just comin' to kick John's ass in Mortal Kombat
6. Jason (Bertholomey) '15 Audi S4 - doesn't know anything about Mortal Kombat.......

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
I'm going to try to make this as well...

6. Jason (Bertholomey) '15 Audi S4 - doesn't know anything about Mortal Kombat.......
7. Eric (mumbles) Can't even spell Mortil Combt...

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Fellas! I recon’d the venue last night......LEGIT!

This will be the coolest place for a car audio meet I have ever been to. Beautiful property and beautiful home - and a bonus home!

And of course Jason is the best host....and Bella! I think I’m more looking forward to this meet than Finals!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fellas! I recon’d the venue last night......LEGIT!

This will be the coolest place for a car audio meet I have ever been to. Beautiful property and beautiful home - and a bonus home!

And of course Jason is the best host....and Bella! I think I’m more looking forward to this meet than Finals!
Looking forward to it more than Finals? :eek:

No pressure. :laugh:

When Jason visited he asked if I had a fire pit. We do.

Temperature averages are 69 for a high and 41 for a low with sunset happening at about 6:30 on that date. Sunrise happens at 8am.

So if anyone wants to do a Friday night or Saturday night fire pit we can do so. Sunset then will be about 6:30 at night so there should be plenty of time to sit around the fire pit.

I'll be cooking all day Friday and into Friday night finishing the pulled pork. I'll also be up early Saturday morning cooking ribs for that afternoon/evening so if anyone wants to arrive early and hang out Friday that's fine and arriving early Saturday is also no big deal.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'll get in on this...

7. Eric (mumbles) Can't even spell Mortil Combt…
8. John (ambesolman) '14 Audi S4 - IS Mortal Kombat

·
1,959 Posts
Yeah, the same time last year, we were all huddled around the heater in my garage. The year before that, the weather was perfect.

·
Registered
5,674 Posts
Babs, hows your build coming? I haven’t touched the Chevelle.
She's coming along.. I've begun the reassembly. Good bit left but will be good to fire it up and spray off the dust. A build should never ever ever take so long.. I guess experience. IB wall took forever. Looking back having that experience now I thought the other day I could knock that out easily now. So hopefully after this amp rack, I'll have confidence the next one could be easy. I'm starting to think after I have it done for a while, new pillars and front-stage are next. It never ends. :D

Build Log Saga

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
She's coming along.. I've begun the reassembly. Good bit left but will be good to fire it up and spray off the dust. A build should never ever ever take so long.. I guess experience. IB wall took forever. Looking back having that experience now I thought the other day I could knock that out easily now. So hopefully after this amp rack, I'll have confidence the next one could be easy. I'm starting to think after I have it done for a while, new pillars and front-stage are next. It never ends. :D

Build Log Saga
You and I are obviously cut from the same cloth... when I first start something complicated, like an IB wall, I stand there and speculate about all the things that could possibly go wrong... to the point where there's much more standing then there is doing! :(

1 - 20 of 69 Posts