Product Brand & Model:

AURA NS15-992-4A

Condition of all items:

USED MINTY

Total Price: :

$425 SHIPPED

Shipping Terms: :

FREE SHIPPING CONTI US 48 STATES

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

Additional info:

What can I say I LOVE THIS SUB ! It no longer made by Aura ! Making it rare ! it is the best woofer I have ever heard to date you name it i've heard it. The only woofers I can compare are JBL 15GTI MKII and the JL Audio 13w7. I have held on to this for a while but its not realistic in my install I want something more compact !

It has been used for roughly 5-6 Months with a ARC Audio KS1000.1 @ 4ohm !

I LOVE EXCLAMATION POINTS ! :)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow! That's nice. My brother had some Aura 12's and they were the best subs I ever heard. GLWS
Your ears don't lie ! :D

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I'd take this over the two you listed any day. I have a NS10-513-4A computer subwoofer. Amazing sound quality. Wish I could afford this. If this were 2 weeks ago, I'd have bought it.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
One of the very best subs I've ever heard as well. Best of luck with sale.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.... Making me have 2nd thoughts !

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
I'd say install it. I wanna hear one in person without installing it myself.. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Um... Then buy it ! :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would.... But I may end up using it now .... but even if I did I have exhausted every option for an additional one nobody has one !

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Excellent. I will make a trip out there when you have it up and running.
NEW System is:

CD8062 with BLA (Active)
ARC KS1200.1 & Aura NS15
ARC KS600.2 & ARC Black 6.0
ARC KS300.2 & ARC Black 1.0

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Business before Pleasure !

·
Registered
181 Posts
I would.... But I may end up using it now .... but even if I did I have exhausted every option for an additional one nobody has one !
don't mean to sidetrack your thread, but aura is still making these. they are just selling them for professional use instead of home use now.

so if you're really looking for a match, give them a call.

back on track, glws. i have yet to try my ns15, but i'm looking for excuses to try it out

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
don't mean to sidetrack your thread, but aura is still making these. they are just selling them for professional use instead of home use now.

so if you're really looking for a match, give them a call.

back on track, glws. i have yet to try my ns15, but i'm looking for excuses to try it out
Wanna sell yours since you can obtain them easy ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.