DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Remember, Sinfoni also offers the Eroico and Appasianto sets.... BOTH are excellent!

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
i f'n HATE that i found this thread and read it. I f'n hate you too!!!!:mad::mad:

I am now going to spend the next several days in crappy mood because i don't own these speakers.:mad:

:p
LOL, sorry brother.

If its of any consolation it was a completely impulse buy. I got on the phone with Emilios and he was so very helpful, just an amazing guy. So much detail and passion over them unlike I have ever heard. I thought this guy is either the worlds absolute best sales man or these speakers are something special. He told me call Jerry and Jerry was just the most helpful and easy to work with guy ever. He was so patient as I was on the phone looking at my bank account. I really shouldnt have bought them and it was my birthday so knowing only I buy myself crap for my birthday I convinced myself a month of dollar burgers and saimen wouldnt be so bad. LOLZ So right there with nothing more than wanting some specs and prices I made an impulse buy just as if i were shopping at HEB and saw a bag of bacon jerky at the checkout line. In the cart it goes.

After hearing them I felt it was worth the risk and really feel these are the best mids I have ever heard. Granted its been a while since i have been to a competition but with my limited tuning abilities and DSP functions available and that they are stealth in factory locations yet still sound like a home studio just floores me every time I listen to them.
Quiet, loud or whatever volume I choose and they are pure music to my ears.

·
Registered
950 Posts
^ dollar burgers and semen?? Did I read that right Bill.. Come on bro, cant be that bad! lol

You might as well hate me to MiniSQ.. The thread for T25 tweeters I started sturred some feathers as well. The side by side testing I did between the Sinfoni Maestoso T165 midbass and the Dynaudio Esotar E650 helped make a quick sale for my Dyn's. They didnt last in my test baffles 48 hours after I had the T165. The Micro Precision Series 7 (7.16) was next as an opponent up against the Sinfoni. It could go toe to toe but not all 12 rounds. The midbass from the Maestoso and clarity up to 3k far exceeded the ability of any other high end driver I had at my disposal. Then paired to the T25 tweeter, game over. Serious show stopper sound qaulity, on my test bench like nothing I have ever heard. Of coarse my Class A Sinfoni amps driving everything did give that special twist of heavenly power.

Sinfoni= Happiness

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Seriously. Havent had a steak since I bought the tweeters. The amps just compounded the problem.

I dont care. I am a zero debt guy and havent had a single bill fall behind in several years plus own my own shop. If I get hungry I have a cash register. LOL I just used all my play money and some of my "Oh crap something happened" money. I will have it back in place in a couple months, just gonna be tight for a bit.

Its all worth it though just for the pure joy I get from the sounds.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Seriously. Havent had a steak since I bought the tweeters. The amps just compounded the problem.

I dont care. I am a zero debt guy and havent had a single bill fall behind in several years plus own my own shop. If I get hungry I have a cash register. LOL I just used all my play money and some of my "Oh crap something happened" money. I will have it back in place in a couple months, just gonna be tight for a bit.

Your post make me smile!

·
Registered
6,609 Posts

you are preaching to the choir...and yes i could buy these today and then pay off my CC in a month or so and even be able to have a steak or two in the mean time:D

But i just paid off a 2k fridge last month, and then yesterday i put new countertops in my kitchen and i promised my self i would pay those off before any more big ticket items, and then new floors are next up.:eek:

But somehow i need to fit these speaker's into the mix, at least before winter so i can install them.:surprised:

·
Registered
950 Posts
I commend anyone doing it on their own with a small business. Ive had 2 jobs for 18 years, always worked in the shops and done construction on the side. Ive never had the mind set that I would be "secure" pulling the trigger and just working for myself. Even though I do pretty well on outside work there are no guarantees. Now that my kids are raised and off on their own it is different, I feel it would be much more doable..

·
Registered
56 Posts
miniSQ, I can vouch for the Eroico line because I just heard them on last Wednesday. I've heard Focal's 165KRX recently & the Eroico's blew those away. For a mid-level set these are better than most high-level sets. Emilios told me the Maestosos are on a whole different level than the Eroico line. So I'm also struggling with the Eroico or Maestosos.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Sweet.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
See the problem is he also told me the Grandioso is at yet another level. Damnit. I cant afford $6500 speakers. LOL

Maybe one day I will get a set to review. I can get my hands on some Sinfoni amps for review so I may do that as well.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Thank you SouthSyde! Those demo CDs are amazing. One Clair Marlow song I know by heart and had a FLAC to WAV conversion on my drive. Ill be damned if your copy didn't have more going on!
And on the other tracks like that bass heavy female song.... gotta be careful with the subs on that one but the vocals were spectacular.

My favorite was a song I never heard by Billy Idol. Prodigal Blues. I must have played it back to back several times. The drums are just stellar and that solid never ending bass line just is awesome. When I closed my eyes it was like he was on my steering wheel singing to me.

These speakers do not make you feel as if you are front row at a concert. They make you feel as if you are in the recording room with the artists sitting with them just holding the mic. Every time I get more and more impressed with these speakers. Just phenomenal.

61 - 80 of 117 Posts