1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer AVIC N1 and AVIC N3

Condition of all items:
Avic-n1 - head unit/screen is in peices and mechanism is broken, may be fixable.
Avic-n3 - all parts there everything works fine

Total Price: :
N3 - $350
N1 - $100

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

AVIC-N3

AVIC-N1 (cables not pictured)

Additional info:
Selling as I got a more sq oriented head unit and honestly only used a few times though it is handy! 2011 disks included. steering wheel remote is included but not pictured. I also have a Pioneer GEX-P920XM xm rec if anyone is interested as i'm not really using it and will probably not renew my xm sub. Also I have a GM steering wheel control interface and some other PAC boxes to make this head unit work with a late model GM truck though I cannot verify their functionality.

I prefer local pickup from Victoria TX and am within driving distance from Corpus, Houston, San Antonio and Austin.
I DO NOT TAKE PAYPAL PERSONALLY AS MY ACCOUNT WAS CANCELED WHEN SOME A$$ PAID ME WITH A STOLEN CREDIT CARD. I can however use my paypal through my work if you are willing to go that route.

As far as references I've dealt with JAX and will provide my cell number via pm if you'd like more info. Radios are available for demo if you are interested.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It may be selling lically but just in case what do u have. Im looking for an 8ch digital in processor or high power sub amps (3-4kw range good or blown)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.