DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well as you may have figured, I recently went on a buying spree and bought too much :blush: All items are guaranteed 100% not to arrive DOA and all will be tested before being shipped, I stand by everything I sell just check out my feedback and search my name ;) Just to avoid any conflicts, first to pay gets the items. Please feel free to PM or post any questions.
Really not interested in any trades unless you got Zuki Eleets or Alpine SPX17PROs. Thanks for looking :D

Mint Zapco DC Reference DC650.6 - $700 shipped
Mint Zapco DC Reference DC750.2 - $450 shipped

Both for $1100 shipped
I bought them from Paul aka quality_sound: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/57092-fs-zapco-dc650-6-dc750-2-accessories.html Will come with everything as if bought new

Modded Linear Power DPS200 - $275 shipped
I bought this from Steve aka SteveLPfreak: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/57059-new-black-linear-power-dps200-modded.html. It is modded by Ray at TIPS in absolute great shape with rare original box and manual.

BNIB Morel MDT-22 - $50 shipped
Parts Express:Morel MDT-22 1" Neodymium Tweeter

BNIB Morel MDT-39 - $80 shipped
Parts Express:Morel MDT-39 1-1/8" Compact Dome Tweeter

Arc Audio 5150XXK - $300 shipped OBO
This amp has a few surface scratches but performs flawlessly. It is underrated and can power a complete 2-way active + subwoofer or bridged to components + subwoofer or typical 4 speakers + subwoofer. It was Arc Audio's reference amplifiers before the SE line came out.
http://www.arcaudio.com/archives/xxk_amp.pdf
http://www.arcaudio.com/archives/XXK PDF's/5150.pdf

BNIB Cadence SQA-4 - $70 shipped
SQA-4 - AMPLIFIERS - Cadence Acoustics, LTD

Dynaudio 240GT Components - $375 shipped
These come with MW160GT mids, MD100 tweeters, X250 passives. One mid does have 1/4" tear in the surround that was repaired. Other than that the set is MINT and guaranteed 100% to be working and 100% authentic.
Dynaudio - Authentic Fidelity

Seas Neo 27TAFNC/G (H1397) - $50 shipped
SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G (H1397) 1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter from Madisound

BNIB OZ Audio Matrix Elite 380CS 3-way components - $400 shipped OBO
I dont really want to sell these since they would be great back-ups, i like to think they are alternatives to Dynaudio Esotec 362s but they are here if you want them :)
OZ Audio: Products: Matrix Elite 380CS

Mint Eclipse CD8454 - $300 shipped OBO
Bought is basically BNIB and used it for about 1 month. Face is flawless and come with box, remote, manuals, etc as if bought new. 3-way active capable HU with xovers, TA, EQ, etc everything you need in an all-in-on HU for active 2-way + sub setups
http://www.billswebspace.com/eclipsecd.pdf

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
man life sucks lol...I been tryin to get a second 6 ch..I sell mine and another one pops up arrrrrgh

nice seller by the way

·
Registered
5,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man life sucks lol...I been tryin to get a second 6 ch..I sell mine and another one pops up arrrrrgh

nice seller by the way
If you are really interested, I got another. I would be willing to sell both DC650.6s :D Let me know either way!

Thanks for the kind words

·
Registered
553 Posts
Bumpage for that badass Linear Power DPS200. Baller amp!

·
Registered
553 Posts
To be honest not sure, maybe Steve or the other LP fanatics can chime in :)
I never stuck it on the Audio Precision to test but it is somewhere over 100 x 2 @ 4 ohms. I would venture to guess a solid 125 x 2 rms, maybe more. GREAT output for its size.

It is essentially a new amp (I bought it BNIB from Ray year's ago) with the optimization mods for 4 and 8 ohm stereo use.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Oh MarkyMark, your balls are MINE at the meet lol. I won't dog you too hard :laugh:

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
I never stuck it on the Audio Precision to test but it is somewhere over 100 x 2 @ 4 ohms. I would venture to guess a solid 125 x 2 rms, maybe more. GREAT output for its size.

It is essentially a new amp (I bought it BNIB from Ray year's ago) with the optimization mods for 4 and 8 ohm stereo use.
8ohm mono stable only? Or is it good to 4ohm mono?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Mark, Mark, Mark...

I am almost positive I will have your matching amp and that I wont be using it... Will know for sure this weekend. Once you get some stuff sold let me know.

And let me know when those Alpine tweets are up for grabs.

Matt

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
What's that LP make at 4ohm stereo with the mods?

From Emailing Ray recently, he said the mods take the amp up a notch... so the modded 200 is basically now a 350..

·
Registered
553 Posts
8ohm mono stable only? Or is it good to 4ohm mono?
It's got the high voltage performance mods so 4 ohm stable only, 8 ohm mono load only.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I've come to realize, that you do this about once a year Mark. LOL!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts