DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I originally planned to use these drivers for a tower design, but my lack of time at the moment suggests that won't happen soon. Thus, I felt some other persons may benefit as I would hate to see these just sit in the corner.

First up are the B&C 6NDL38 drivers. These particular pair were installed, but have less then an hour play time, literally. They are in pristine condition, only one having a slight hair of dampening residue (not really even worth mentioning but whatever:rolleyes:). The 2 sources for purchase are US Speaker for $129.99 PER driver and Pro Sound Service for $89.98 PER driver. I am up front with retail value so as to make things easier for the potential customer in the research department. Thus, a pair at Pro sound serivce will run you $195- $200 shipped.

My asking price is $150 shipped US Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. I take pride in my shipping and pack very well so unless humpty freakin dumpty falls off the wall directly onto your package, all will be well :surprised::)

SOLD
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next up are Morel MDM 55 mids, brand new, never seen power. These retail for $89 per driver at madisound.

Price for the pair is $120 shipped US Priority Mail.

Specifications:

Morel 2” textile dome midrange
Neodymium magnet
Rear chamber
Magnetically shielded
Gold-plated terminals
Hexatech voice coil
Flange 87mm sq (3.43”)
Cut-out 75mm Ø (2.95”)
Depth 82mm (3.23”)

Znom 8 ohm
Re 6.3 ohm
[email protected] 0.19 mH
fs 380 Hz
Qms -
Qes -
Qts -
Mms 2.2 g
Cms - mm/N
Sd 28.0 cm2
BL 5.2 N/A
Vas - ltrs
Xmax 1.0 mm peak
VC Ø 54 mm
Sensitivity
1W / 1m 90.5 dB
Nom. Power DIN 200 W
Net weight 0.3 kg

Feel free to ask questions and what not, but only if seriously interested. I accpet paypal as well.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

I was looking forward to this project. I understand though, that you're allowing less important things be priority over playing with speakers. It happens to those of us less disciplined. ;):p

Those are some fantastic prices.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nooooooooooo!!!!!!

I was looking forward to this project. I understand though, that you're allowing less important things be priority over playing with speakers. It happens to those of us less disciplined. ;):p

Those are some fantastic prices.

LOL don't worry, I'll wind up doing something where your knowledge will be tested :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
B&C drivers SOLD and Ship Today!

Morel Mids, just to move them even faster, $ 110 FOR THE PAIR!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts