DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Bag End model EL-18. It is a replacement 18" driver for many of their pro-audio cabinets that are made in the USA. Sorry, no specs besides being 8 ohm.

Condition of all items: New in box

Total Price: :$250 Shipped in Continental US

Pictures:

Additional info:This item is a spare replacement driver I had on hand for some of our Bag End and EAW subs back in the day. It is a single voice coil 8 ohm driver.

Guaranted against DOA, but no warranty.

I have another one that is used, but still works great. check my other listings or contact me if you are interested.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Too cool!! One of my first bass guitar rigs was made up of an old school GK amp and some Bag End 15's!! Bad End was always known for small enclosure sizes, so I'd be willing to bet that this 18 fits that bill quite well.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too cool!! One of my first bass guitar rigs was made up of an old school GK amp and some Bag End 15's!! Bad End was always known for small enclosure sizes, so I'd be willing to bet that this 18 fits that bill quite well.
Yep, I still have 4 sub cabs that use these. I was keeping them as spares, but even despite constant abuse by me, I can't seem to blow them up.

I still haven't found any tech specs on them, but I found some information on one of my subs that use them.

http://www.eaw.com/info/EAW/Loudspeaker_Product_Info/Current_Loudspeakers/LA118z/LA118z_SPECS_rev1.pdf

Even though it is an EAW sub it uses the identical driver.

·
Registered
518 Posts
oh man, you're moving? where to?? give us the scoop!! free bump for a quick sale. these bag end subs are bulletproof.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh man, you're moving? where to?? give us the scoop!! free bump for a quick sale. these bag end subs are bulletproof.
Hey Vactor what's up! Long time no talk. Still got the Buell?

We are just moving across town to a new building that is much bigger, better shop area, etc.

Good to hear for you!

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, to sweeten the deal I am going to throw in the used one for that price. That's $125 each shipped :eek:

I need them out of inventory. I assure you the price will not go any lower. I would rather take a hatchet and lighter fluid to them then take a bigger hit on the price :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts