DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I got a LC 4-800 amp which i can high pass the underseat subs. Is there anyway of low passing it too (i.e. band pass) so its only plays 50hz to 150hz.

is it possible, would i need the D4.800? would these work??

· Registered
2022 Subaru WRX Premium 6-speed
853 Posts
Nope unfortunately not band passable. The 6.1200 can. I assume you're trying to keep it from getting frequencies below what it can reproduce? If it's a factory head unit you probably aren't getting much at all below 50hz

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

· Registered
11,365 Posts
Channel 3&4 is what you need to use for low passing the subs. But it does not have a SSF. Do you need one? Do you have sealed or ported subs?

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi , I am trying to band-pass my underseat woofers. so I have set the high pass at c70hz, but I also want to low pass it at around 150hz to 180hz?

to be fair, would the HK amp from BMW have a DSP in it and would naturally cut off the EQ at around 180hz to 200hz anyway? i just don't want the HK Amp to play anything silly like 1000hz on underseat woofers and would make the voice voicals coming from floor if you know what i mean. just want mid-bass from the underseat woofers.

equally would the woofers naturally tail off anyway and therefore would naturally cut off at a certain hz range? its an Audio Development Neo 800 woofer

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.