DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want me to be the one who holds the "backup" copy of the program, let me know. I just go a file done for me for a vented box for the Arc 8D2 and the program is tight...

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Hmm could a be a 2nd backup copy person, after Az that is....Would like to mess around with it a little bit.

BTW Az you recieve your mail yet? Havn't gotten mine in yet.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
demon2091tb said:
BTW Az you recieve your mail yet? Havn't gotten mine in yet.
Yup got it yesterday, yours should be there any day now....

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Havent had time to listen to them yet.

yeah, if you are gonna email the program file, I can take any size files you can dish out...

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
size is about 19mb if i remember correctly...
just give me a little time and i'll see if i can find mine... i've been extremely BUSY these past couple days... but i'll get back with you... ;)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Looked at the size of my Email, i have 1GB worth of storage :D. If you want just email it to me at [email protected], I'd think there wouldnt' be any problems....how large of an file is it?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey did you ever find your BassBox 6 file? Send it on over mane...

Hey demon2091tb - Did you receive the Autosound CDs I sent over? LMK

D

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Sorry guys... no luck sending the file... Gmail dont want to allow me to send the file because it have .exe in the zipped package... :mad: any other way we could do this? do you guys have AIM or MSN?

Later
Leo

·
Registered
422 Posts
Change the extension temporarily to put it in the zip file. If your extensions are hidden you will have to turn them so they aren't in order to change the name of the exe file. Then on the other end, just change it back.

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
AzGrower said:
Anyone want me to be the one who holds the "backup" copy of the program, let me know. I just go a file done for me for a vented box for the Arc 8D2 and the program is tight...
Just curious, because I've never played with BB6, but what advantages does BB6 have over Unibox, which is a free MS Excel plug-in?

Also, as for getting around the Gmail issue, perhaps try compressing it as a *.sitx using Stuffit. I'm pretty sure there's a free peecee version of Stuffit.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts