DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Hmm could a be a 2nd backup copy person, after Az that is....Would like to mess around with it a little bit.

BTW Az you recieve your mail yet? Havn't gotten mine in yet.

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Looked at the size of my Email, i have 1GB worth of storage :D. If you want just email it to me at [email protected], I'd think there wouldnt' be any problems....how large of an file is it?

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Most of us don't have any way to accuratly measure the t/s para's so the manuf. spec sheet is our best bet to get a general idea of how it should preform.

· Registered
2,595 Posts
I got an email from ya downloaded it and can't seem to open it because there pw protected files. Seriel number dosent seem to work for the files. Any ideas?

· Registered
2,595 Posts
Works fine, needed to restart my computer as i ran out of resources to turn the file around. Works like a charm now. Went straight in and loaded up my tempest, and ran it through a few scenario's, nice program but will take a few days to get to know my way around nicely.

Thanks bud.

· Registered
2,595 Posts
When i tried loading the first time i got a warning that i did't have enough available resource, i dunno why, guessi left it on way too long. used up alot of valuable resources. So it told me to restart my computer, did and then vuala, worked like a charm.

After downloading it, open the file, go through another file, not the serial file, then find setup, has a little cpu screen on it, and click it, and start it. Should work fine. Enter in serial and company name. Then it'll load real quick.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.