DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone want me to be the one who holds the "backup" copy of the program, let me know. I just go a file done for me for a vented box for the Arc 8D2 and the program is tight...

· Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Havent had time to listen to them yet.

yeah, if you are gonna email the program file, I can take any size files you can dish out...

· Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey did you ever find your BassBox 6 file? Send it on over mane...

Hey demon2091tb - Did you receive the Autosound CDs I sent over? LMK

D

· Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
300Z said:
Sorry guys... no luck sending the file... Gmail dont want to allow me to send the file because it have .exe in the zipped package... :mad: any other way we could do this? do you guys have AIM or MSN?

Later
Leo
Burn a CDR copy and ship it to me. I will pay shipping costs plus the price of the CDR ($0.18) is what I pay for Verbatim bulk pack from PCConnection.com

· Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
npdang said:
That can be a problem, especially with a lot of manuf. whose drivers are way off spec.

To measure t/s param. all you would need is about $10 worth of parts (a few cables and a resistor) and a free download of Speakerworkshop. It's really very simple and cheap to do.
Is this something you can show us, or is there already and existing Tech Article? I would be interested in this, as I know most of us on here would be as well.

Bedandkt

· Registered
3,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
demon2091tb said:
Works fine, needed to restart my computer as i ran out of resources to turn the file around. Works like a charm now. Went straight in and loaded up my tempest, and ran it through a few scenario's, nice program but will take a few days to get to know my way around nicely.

Thanks bud.
So you reloaded you PC before or after attempting to load the EXE file? I still cant get it to load on my PC. Walk me through the setup please.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.