DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,657 Posts
size is about 19mb if i remember correctly...
just give me a little time and i'll see if i can find mine... i've been extremely BUSY these past couple days... but i'll get back with you... ;)

· Registered
1,657 Posts
Sorry guys... no luck sending the file... Gmail dont want to allow me to send the file because it have .exe in the zipped package... :mad: any other way we could do this? do you guys have AIM or MSN?

Later
Leo

· Registered
1,657 Posts
I've never used Unibox, but from all the box modeling programs that i have used i liked BBP 6 the most... i also liked this program i have used a very long time ago and it worked great for my needs at the time...
it's very simple but worked great...

I'll see what i can do tomorrow...
Leo

· Registered
1,657 Posts
demon2091tb said:
I got an email from ya downloaded it and can't seem to open it because there pw protected files. Seriel number dosent seem to work for the files. Any ideas?
For some odd reason i also tried to unzip the files using the serial # and it didnt worked neither, BUT i managed to install it... just double click on SETUP app and it will run the install program and will ask for the serial # then just put the serial # there and it worked for me...
Weird, it always worked before... :rolleyes: :mad:

Hope it works for you...

· Registered
1,657 Posts
newtitan said:
hey azgrower did you get my pm?? if not dont trip
anyone want to send me a link for this? I need to model some home towers
for some reason the link isnt working anymore... i'll try to host it at a different site...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.