DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s the deal with say a group 27 from different companies and one saying it’s for 2000 watts and the other says it’s for 4500 watts. There is no way that they are that different from each other. They are both two major car audio battery companies...

Anyways, I got my 370amp 15v alt hooked up. And am wondering what I should use for batteries. I am running B2 audio 2500.1 and 1600.4 amps. I current have a big agm in the front. And a small stinger 680 in the rear. 112ah total . Do I need anything else or more? I do plan to add 1-2 banks of super caps to get the full potential of that big alternator and volts. I’m thinking with a cap bank and maybe better batteries I will probably maintain a voltage from 14.1 to 14.5 even full blast

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With having 370 alt and my sub amp only 2500 I shouldn’t really need anything more for batteries should I! I’m just tryin to decide what battery to replace my starting battery with since it has a small bulge in it. And wondering why do car audio specific batteries cost so much more than a standard agm. Isn’t a battery a battery?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Volkswagen CC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts